YouTube上最火的国外网红
日期:2017-07-24 09:00

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
Rn1CemrVKPn_Dy7O2NOG10C47qeNMGGv=]

So this is our 100th video. No, oh! Kevin!
这是我们的第100个视频 别撒了 凯文
Oh, you're crazy! Who's gonna vacuum this?
你疯了吧 一会儿谁来收拾
I'll vacuum. It's fine. This is our 100th video, Grandma.
我会收拾的 没事儿 奶奶 这是我们的第100个视频呢
My grandma just got some surgery done.
我奶奶刚做完手术
She's kinda nervous to show you guys, and I just want everyone to be positive and supportive.
她有点儿紧张 不敢露面 我希望大家能发些积极的东西支持一下她
Get in the car, Grandma.
上车吧 奶奶

^CfYoGl3QN.G

YouTube上最火的国外网红

ap&u2fd)dLf|^r8S*Q

Oh! Tell them about the surgery and why you did it. I always wanted bigger boobs.
嗷 跟他们讲讲你做了什么手术 还有为什么要做这个手术 我一直都想让我的胸变大一点儿
Oh, dear Lord! Oh, my God. It popped. Peace out! Peace out!
天呐 天呐 它响了一声 再见 再见
Folks, with over 46 million views,
这份视频有4600万观看记录
from Shelton, Connecticut, please welcome Grandma Lill and Kevin.
作者来自康涅狄克州谢尔顿 让我们欢迎奶奶里尔和凯文
Okay! Okay! Hi, fellas and girls! Hi!
谢谢 谢谢 小伙子们 姑娘们 大家好 你好
And you! I love you! You love me? I love you, too. Hello, Steve.
还有你 我爱你 你爱我 我也爱你 史蒂夫 你好
She has a crush on you. Well, girl, I got a crush on you. Great.
她很喜欢你 我也很喜欢你呀 好
Hey, is it Kevin? It's nice to meet you. How you doing? Pretty good. You're crazy yourself.
是凯文吧 很高兴见到你 都还好吗 挺好的 你好帅
This is pretty cool. You know, you very rarely see a grandma and a grandson hanging out like this. That's it. Yeah.
好棒 一般很少看到奶奶和孙子一起玩儿的 我们就这么玩儿啊 对
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
I love ya. Without him, I wouldn't be here. Yeah. I wouldn't be here.
我爱你 没有他的话 我不可能站在这里 嗯 我不可能站在这里
Let me ask you something, Grandma.
问你几个问题啊 奶奶
How old were you when you became a celebrity? 85 years old.
你成名的时候多少岁 85岁
Really? What do your friends think about this new fame that you got?
真的吗 那你的朋友对你的成名有什么看法吗
I don't tell those seniors.
我没告诉他们
If they're not on YouTube, if they don't have the grandchildren, why should I tell them?
他们不玩儿油管 又没有孙子孙女 我告诉他们干嘛
They wouldn't know what I'm talking about. They don't even know, do they? No!
他们也不会明白我在说什么 他们根本就不知道吗 不知道
Let me ask you a question.
再问一个问题
Do you enjoy being famous?
你喜欢成名的感觉吗
I like it. I feel young. I feel like 65! Yeah.
喜欢 我觉得自己变年轻了 好像回到了65岁 嗯
How old do you think I am? 60.
你猜我多少岁 60
Today, I heard you're 60. I'm 60. Okay.
我今天听别人说你60 我是60岁 好吧
And...I gotta tell you, Grandma.
而且……奶奶 我要跟你说
You're so young...Yeah, I'm starting to get a little tired.
你好年轻 嗯 我有点累了
Well, take more naps.
注意休息
Well, let me ask you something—does it—
我还想问——
With all the people knowing you, like, do they stop you a lot?
现在有这么多人认识你了 他们会突然拦住你吗
Oh, yes, in stores, all around the—even on the airplane.
会啊 在商店的时候 围成一圈 飞机上也有
This is the life.
生活就是这样
This is the life, it is. Now let me tell you something. It's a lot of problems with being famous.
生活就是这样 的确 我还要说的事 成名也会有很多问题
That's right. I get phone calls all the time, and they don't leave a message.
对 我老是接到电话 他们也不留条消息
And then I know their—I know their number because I got that kind of a phone. 'Cause it...
他们知道——我知道他们号码是因为我手机有这个功能 因为……
Yeah, even Miley Cyrus called her one time. Yeah.
是的 麦莉·赛勒斯还给她打过一次电话
Whose number do you think I might have?
你猜有谁给我打过电话
Maybe you've got Don Trump's number, too, don'tcha?
特朗普的吧 有吗
Let me tell you somethin'...
我想说……
You don't know the hell I caught for going up there. They...yep.
你完全不知道我面临着什么 他们……好吧
Girl, you got—we gotta—You know what you oughta get? You oughta get a TV show.
你要——我要——你知道你应该做什么吗 你们应该办个电视节目
Me and you and Kevin gonna do the show.
就我们三个人
Are you down, Grandma? You're down. You gotta go to school.
奶奶 你同意吗 你同意吧 你还要上学
He's gotta go to school. He's gotta go to school?
他要去上学 他还要上学
He's gotta finish. I'll drop out for you.
他要先完成学业 我可以为了你辍学
No, don't do me—To be my—to be partners. Don't do me no favors. You have to finish.
不 不要为了我——来给你做伴儿 别给我惹麻烦 你先上完学
But now, Grandma, let me ask you this, though.
但是奶奶 我问你
If he was making $50,000 every Thursday...Every Thursday.
如果他每周四能挣50000美元的话…… 每周四
I mean, Grandma, could he—could he take off?
奶奶 这样的话 他能辍学吗
No, that ain't no good. That ain't no good. No, he's gotta finish school.
不 这样不行 这样不好 他一定要先上学
$50,000 a week? I don't care. Money isn't everything, babe.
每周50000美元哎 我不在乎 钱不代表一切 宝贝儿
Right? Money ain't everything.
对吗 钱不代表一切
Well...Yeah, well...This is a true statement about money.
额……嗯 额……这是真理
Money cannot buy you happiness.
钱买不来幸福
That's right. That's true.
对的
But...it'll park you right in front a happy house.
但是……钱能买来幸福的房子
It's true, that's true. Happy house.
对 有道理 幸福的房子
All right, I gotta tell you something.
好了 我想说的是
It has been absolutely fabulous talking to you two.
跟你们聊天很开心
I love you, Grandma.
奶奶 我爱你
Hey, give it up, America, for Grandma Lill and Kevin.
大家给奶奶里尔和凯文鼓掌

QZ76_DA,+l.FvA^rxp)-d+s]KYU&~iO^H#qO[xADAd5qeV3oF.dBNg
分享到