特朗普获评《时代》年度人物
日期:2018-01-26 07:27

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
#,L;*#Ox6[=pZK2Quag)d

Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
we are just 15 days away from when Time Magazine chooses its annual person of the year.
距离时代杂志评选今年的年度人物 只剩下15天了
Oh, indeed, sir. Oh, indeed.
真的
Because there's an online poll where readers can vote for their pick,
网上有个民意调查可以供读者们为他们喜欢的人投票
and currently leading in that online poll is democratic hopeful Bernie Sanders.
目前在这个投票中 领先的是民主党的伯尼·桑德斯
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
这是真的
Now, this is ironic, because I'm not sure Bernie Sanders has ever even been online.
讽刺的是 不知道伯尼·桑德斯自己有没有上网看过
Seriously, if he wanted to vote for himself, he'd have to go to a library.
说真的 如果他想给自己投票的话 他还得上图书馆一趟
But this is going to be a real thrill for Bernie because he actually remembers when time came onto the scene.
伯尼真真切切的记得时间的作用有多大 这就很刺激了
Not Time Magazine, actual time.
我说的是时间 不是指时代杂志
But I'm surprised that people get so invested in the person of the year
但我很惊讶人们愿意在年度人物评选上花这么大的力气
because I don't even like time magazine. I don't.
因为我一点儿都不喜欢《时代周刊》 真的

S,82X1X.7_

特朗普获评《时代》年度人物

68n2]F,4T|7*JRG

I'm more of a Newsweek guy.
我还是更喜欢《新闻周刊》
I'm joking. I can't read.
开玩笑的 我根本不知道上面写的啥意思
But Bernie has really been on fire in the press.
但伯尼最近在媒体界真的很火
In fact, he's gotten a lot of attention for a meeting he had with outspoken activist/rapper Killer Mike.
实际上 他和著名的社会活动家兼说唱歌手杀手迈克的一次会面给他带来了大量关注
Look at this photo of them. Look at that.
看看这张照片
Bernie looks so little compared to Killer Mike.
跟杀手迈克比起来 伯尼看起来太娇小了
It looks like Killer Mike could wear Bernie in a baby Bjorn. Do you know what I mean?
感觉好像麦克可以把伯尼背在婴儿背包里
How are you going to stand up to Vladimir Putin when you look like you need a booster seat?
当你比普京矮一大截的时候 你怎么可能在他面前站得直
But whilst Bernie may be leading in the online poll,
但就在伯尼在民意调查中遥遥领先的同时
Donald Trump has given his opinion on who he thinks should be named person of the year.
唐纳德·特朗普对于年度人物的评选也有自己的看法
He thinks it should be this guy.
他觉得应该选这个人
Trump basically dared Time Magazine to make him person of the year.
特朗普很明显的就是在要求《时代周刊》选他当年度人物
In a speech, he said I assume they're considering me, but they can't do it.
在一次演讲中 他说 我知道他们在考虑选我 但他们不能这么做
Even if I deserve it, they can't do it.
即使我实至名归 他们也不能这么做
And that is also the thought process you should have when you are voting for Trump for president.
当你给想选特朗普当总统 给他投票的时候 你也应该这样想
I can't do it.
我不能这么做
Even if he deserves it, I can't do it.
即使他实至名归 也不能选他
But Trump is talking about this the way a high school girl talks about running for prom queen.
但特朗普说起这件事的语气 就跟一个想当舞会皇后的高中女生一样
Do you know what I mean?
你们明白吗
Like, I don't even care because there is no way I'll win.
我一点儿都不在乎 因为我根本不肯能赢
I mean, I assume they're considering me, but it doesn't even matter.
虽然有人想选我 但是根本没用
Honestly—honestly Kelsey, the whole thing's stupid.
说真的——凯尔茜 这整件事情都太蠢了
But let's keep talking about it a lot.
但我们再聊两句吧
I think Trump's getting a little overconfident recently
我觉得特朗普最近有点过度自信了
because he hasn't even gotten the republican nomination yet
因为他还根本没获得共和党提名
and he's already made an attack ad on Hillary Clinton,
就已经在做攻击希拉里·克林顿的广告了
who he's not even running against.
也许他根本没有跟希拉里交手的机会
This is real.
这是真的
Including FBI officials.
包括联调局官员在内
I don't know why it's funny.
不明白这到底好笑在哪儿
That's a real ad. We didn't do that. That is a real ad.
这个广告真的是特朗普团队做的 我们没有进行任何加工
That's a cheap shot.
这种手段太卑鄙了
He's just putting fire over her face.
就在希拉里的脸上映上火光
You can make anyone seem like a bad person if you superimpose their face over burning stuff .
其实你把火光加在任何人脸上都会让她看起来像个坏人
Don't believe us? Watch.
不相信吗 看看这个
Seriously, you can make anyone look scary.
说真的 任何人都可以变得很恐怖
Literally anyone.
真的是任何人
Actually that last one was quite scary.
最后一个真的太诡异了
I'm not going to vote for Elmo. I won't do it.
我不会给艾莫投票的 绝对不会

Y=!jW4hIN6O=o-kgI+I#zP0-&bo~J]H(keQOOqkwx(2tiLyk_
分享到