内森·连恩自爆做客《奥普拉秀》压力大
日期:2017-10-12 11:30

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
T,I~(lKSj^bLVOR&gN5h^-Pp+^io2f@!FOQ0TO

You have been on so many talk shows. Yes.
你上过很多脱口秀 对
Which one was the most intimidating?
哪一次让你觉得压力最大
Kathie Lee Gifford, terrifying.
凯西·李·吉福德的秀 简直惊心动魄
Five drink minimum. No.
最少要喝五杯酒才敢去 开玩笑的
I would say, I would say really Oprah.
我觉得 我觉得是《奥普拉秀》
Oprah because she is Oprah. Yeah. You know she is a super natural being. Yeah.
因为她是奥普拉 嗯 因为她很自然
She is all powerful.
她身体里有一股力量
So I first did Oprah in 1996 with Robin Williams
我96年跟罗宾·威廉姆斯一起上过《奥普拉秀》
and I remember saying I can't believe—I said I can't believe I'm on Oprah.
我还记得我那时说我不敢相信——不敢相信我上了奥普拉秀

pjFs5fEKPtXYHDJyJq

内森·连恩自爆做客《奥普拉秀》压力大

I9R9CFGl[iY&sG2~GPIi

And he said Nathan, you're not on Oprah. You're just near Oprah.
他说纳森 你不是上了奥普拉(秀) 你只是靠近了奥普拉
But we did it again—I did it again several years ago.
但我们几年前又上过一次
Matthew Broderick and I were doing the odd couple on Broadway, and the film producers were coming out.
我那时和马修·布罗德里克正在百老汇演《天生冤家》 制片人来了
Oh, thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 谢谢
So we flew to Chicago.
我们飞去了芝加哥
And it was very intimidating because Oprah's harpo studios,
奥普拉秀所在的哈柏公司给人压力很大
as you walked in, there were these huge floor to ceiling black and white photographs of Oprah and Nelson Mandela.
因为你一进去 就会看到奥普拉和纳尔逊·曼德拉的巨幅黑白照片 有天花板那么高
If there is anything that makes you feel trivial, you know when you're there to promote a movie it is that.
如果要说有一样东西会让我觉得自己很渺小的话 那就是在那里拍电影
So I was very nervous. And then the first guests were Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix.
我就很紧张 最先上的嘉宾是瑞茜·威瑟彭斯和杰昆·菲尼克斯
They were talking about Walk the Line.
他们在聊《与歌同行》
And Oprah was all over them. They were talking about life and art and spiritual journeys.
奥普拉全程都能跟上他们 他们聊生命 艺术还有心灵旅程
And I was thinking backstage Matt and I were the worst people to be on Oprah.
我就觉得后台的我和马特大概是上过《奥普拉秀》的最差劲的嘉宾了
Because we don't talk about spiritual journeys because we're dead inside.
因为我们不聊心灵的旅程 因为我们惭愧死了
So anyway she shows the clip from Walk the Line.
然后她放了《与歌同行》的一个片段
And you know it is Joaquin. He is very emotional.
里面是杰昆的一个情节 他很激动
He breaks down in the bathroom and rips the door off the stall. It is very moving.
他打破了卧室的门 冲了进去 那一段很能调动人的情绪
And she comes back and she looks at the camera. She is so overwhelmed.
奥普拉走回来 看着摄像机 她被震撼到了
She says layers, layers, layers, you know, to the acting.
她说 这就是差别啊 在评价他的表演
So finally she finishes with them and Matthew and I go on.
她说完了之后 我和马修上台了
And now she has blown her wad on Reese and Joaquin.
她一直在夸瑞茜和杰昆
We're like a couple of vacuum cleaners salesmen.
搞的我和马修像是去推销真空吸尘器的一样
That she is just going to be polite to and get rid of.
她对我们很礼貌 又想赶快把我们弄走
So finally she is not terribly enamored of the producers.
最后她没夸制片人了
So they show a clip where I'm ogling Uma Thurman.
放了一个我向乌玛·瑟曼抛媚眼的片段
I say something like wobble weible wowie.
我在里面还叽里呱啦地说了一段话
We come back and look at Oprah and I say layers.
放完了之后 我看着奥普拉说这就是差别啊

iHy0ovwszegiP,%BnH+;IYcuRKo]EL(uFPR_ajYQ@=ZQfaA^7Nj_atL
分享到
重点单词
  • trivialadj. 琐碎的,不重要的
  • enamoredadj. 迷恋的;倾心的 v. 迷住,使迷恋(enamo
  • intimidatingadj. 吓人的
  • vacuumn. 真空,空间,真空吸尘器 adj. 真空的,产生(利
  • spiritualadj. 精神的,心灵的,与上帝有关的 n. (尤指美国
  • ceilingn. 天花板,上限
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • clipn. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹 n. 修剪,(羊毛的)剪下
  • stalln. 货摊,摊位,厩,畜栏,(飞行器)失速 vt. 把
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出