《特朗勃》大曝好莱坞黑历史
日期:2018-01-22 07:17

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
C,5)4-,u2WB%@yMb&TeQS

We have to talk to you about your incredible film, that you have out, Trumbo.
我们来聊聊你的新电影 《特朗勃》
Your performance genuinely just at the moment when you think
你的表演真的令人惊艳 每次我觉得
oh, I've seen Bryan Cranston's finest performance, he comes along with another.
啊 我刚刚见证了布赖恩·克兰斯顿最精彩的表演的时候 你紧接着就来了一段更精彩的
It is sensational. Tell everybody a little bit about the film.
太棒了 跟大家讲讲这部电影吧
Dalton Trumbo was a screenwriter and the highest paid screenwriter
道尔顿·特朗勃是一位编剧 他的收入在编剧届是最高的
and he was a member of the communist parties.
他是共产党人
Well, the House Un-American Activities Committee at the time was under threat.
非美活动调查委员会正面临着威胁
They were feeling like the communist insurgency was coming from Russia into the United States.
委员会认为共产党的暴动是由来到美国的俄罗斯人煽动的
We need to weed them out and find out who they are and cast them aside.
我们必须要找出这些人 弄明白他们是谁 并把他们赶出去
So they held hearings in their committee.
于是他们在集会时举行了听证会

#nST#MfEOU9@%qcO@1Bs

《特朗勃》大曝好莱坞黑历史

o1zwIhT&fMFsXNG]G

And if you did not cooperate, you could be sent to jail.
他们的做法是 如果你不跟我们合作 我们就把你送进监狱
And Dalton Trumbo and nine other men known as the Hollywood 10 went to jail for a year,
道尔顿·特朗勃和其他九个人当时并称为好莱坞十人 他们被送进监狱 监禁一年
and after they came out, they were blacklisted for 13 years which meant they could not work.
出狱后 他们在黑名单上待了13年 这就意味着这13年里他们找不到工作
They were not allowed to support their family or pursue their chosen interest.
他们不能养活家人 也不能追逐自己的梦想
It was a very, very dark period in American history.
那是美国历史上极其黑暗的一个时期
It ruined a lot of lives.
它毁掉了很多人的生活
Marriages broke up.
婚姻破裂
Suicides.
自杀
Homes were lost. Friends were lost.
家破人亡 亲友离散
It was a very, very bad time.
那个时代特别让人绝望
And this movie just kind of highlights that in a very entertaining way.
这部电影是以一种轻松的方式描述了那个时代的人
A very entertaining way. No, it really is.
轻松的方式 是真的
The cast is amazing. It is you, Louis C.K.
这个阵容很强大啊 有你 还有路易斯CK
You know a bit about this because your grandfather was a director
这段历史你应该也知道一点儿吧 你爷爷是导演
and he was blacklisted in this time. Right?
他那时候也上了黑名单 对吧
Yep. My grandfather's name was Michael Gordon.
对 我爷爷叫迈克尔·戈登
He was a film director and he was also blacklisted
他是个电影导演 也上了黑名单
I don't think he was a member of the American communist party.
但我记得他不是美国共产党的成员
He had just been to a meeting or two.
他只是去参加过一两次集会
My grandfather couldn't work. He was blacklisted.
我爷爷就找不到工作 上了黑民单
He and his family, my mom at the time was 7.
他和家里人都是 我妈妈那时候才7岁
He had to move away from L.A. and go work with his brother.
我爷爷不得不从洛杉矶离开 和他哥哥一起去找工作
It completely disrupted his life.
这段经历完全毁掉了他的生活
He later came back to UCLA to teach
你爷爷后来回了洛杉矶加州大学
and my brother was a theater arts major at UCLA and he said—All of these connections!
我弟弟就在那个学校学的影视艺术 他说——所有人都被连起来了吗
He said my favorite teacher of all time was Michael Gordon!
他说他最喜欢的老师一直都是迈克尔·戈登
No way! That is incredible. No, no. No. I won't allow it!
不可能吧 难以置信 不可能 不可能 我不同意
This is too much. You sound like the committee.
今天晚上的料太多了 你听起来像是要去参加集会一样
This is too much. It's too much tonight.
今天晚上的料太多了 太多了
We kissed. I didn't bring you eggs benedict.
我们接了吻 我没给班乃狄克带鸡蛋
You're a fan of Reggie's.
你是雷吉的粉丝

98dI.slU(P%GW!FTja~FdJ&HL@(@9Z2j_eoB4K736|
分享到