《迷失》男星马修·福克斯 小时候的梦想就是当飞行员
日期:2017-10-26 08:20

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
bn9^+;%3IVfdB~wxJgM78Wg

Matthew Fox also has an alter ego as a pilot. Oh, yeah. You fly planes, right?
马修·福克斯曾经是一位飞行员 对 你开过飞机 对吗
I do, yes. It is a real passion in my life and has been since I was a kid.
是的 从我很小的时候就有这种渴望
I always wanted to fly.
我想飞
You know growing up in Wyoming, I used to just watch hawks fly and golden eagles
我是在怀俄明州长大的 我经常看老鹰在空中飞来飞去
and just really dream of doing that some day.
想着自己有一天能飞就好了
When I finally had earned enough coin to sort of pursue that passion,
终于有一天我攒够了钱为我的梦想买单
I started in gliders and now fly single engine. Yeah.
我开始开滑翔机 现在开的是单引擎飞机
I don't know what that means.
那是什么意思

mzAY|7@@ZJ~VG

小时候的梦想就是当飞行员

ey+M2&7%h!A;S*T7W

Well, it means an airplane with one engine.
就是一架飞机上只有一个引擎
Yes, single. Yes, single engine.
对 一个 单引擎
Right. But what do you mean? You mean propellers?
是指只有一个螺旋桨吗
Yeah. Just one engine with one propeller.
对 一个引擎和一个螺旋桨
One propeller on the front. Now I got it.
前面一个螺旋桨的那种 那我现在明白了
You got it what? In your garden?
那你把飞机停在哪儿 花园里吗
No. I mean I've got it hangarred down at the Bend Airport.
没有 停在本德机场
And I fly as much as I possibly can.
我尽可能的想多飞几次
I'm a very conservative pilot.
我是保守型的飞行员
More importantly, do you have a uniform with a little cap? Ladies?
重点是 你有飞行员制服吗 戴帽子吗 女人的关注点就是这样啊
Would you like me to have it? Well, you know.
你想看我穿吗 你懂的
How many seats has it got?
飞机上有几个座位
It's got four seats, me plus three.
四个 我的加上其他三个
It is a bush plane really, which means it's mainly used for flying in the back country
我那架是丛林飞机 意思是这种飞机只在比较荒凉的地方出现
you know, using grass and dirt strips and get into the mountains
还会用草和赃布条遮住
and flying into remote areas that don't have normal asphalt.
经常出没在没有正规机场跑道的山区和偏远地区
Like Los Angeles? Yes. Exactly like flying into Los Angeles. Yes.
比如洛杉矶 对 比如洛杉矶
You know what I feel? And I don't know if you feel like this.
你知道我在想什么吗 不知道你们有没有这样的感觉
When Matthew Fox is around, I feel like we're going to be all right.
当马修在身边时 我就很有安全感
Do you know what I mean?
你们明白吗
If someone bursts in here now and says we're taking over, I will be like it is all right.
如果有人突然闯进来 说要接管这里 我都会觉得不会有事的
This guy has got it. Relax.
我们有马修呢 放轻松
At least he is going to be able to fly us out of here.
至少他能带我们飞出去
He is going to be able to fly us out of here.
他会带我们飞出去的
After he has taken down three. That's what you get.
在他放倒我们三个人之后 如你所愿
Total man, everything I'm not.
你是个完美的人 身上有我不具有的全部美好品质

drd09*z!6!(N.Up(**6_1E(5MgOLL#pih4[^()#&X;lRqh,Rvu
分享到
重点单词
  • passionn. 激情,酷爱
  • conservativeadj. 保守的,守旧的 n. 保守派(党), 保守的人
  • pilotn. 飞行员,领航员,引航员 vt. 领航,驾驶,向导
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • bendv. 弯曲,使弯曲,屈服,屈从 n. 弯曲,弯曲物
  • alterv. 改变,更改,阉割,切除
  • pursuev. 追捕,追求,继续从事
  • uniformn. 制服 adj. 一致的,统一的 vt. 穿制
  • remoteadj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大 n