演员克里斯·帕内尔教你配音技巧
日期:2017-09-27 09:31

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
Pnlf4Kng,xp;JWQ2n&~)%atO!W

Can you speak some Bulgaria?
你会讲保加利亚语吗
Yeah, I just speak Bulgaria.
对 我会讲
Yeah, can you speak some to me now?
那你能现在跟我说几句吗
Totally. Yeah.
当然可以
Can you say, can you say I don't see nothing wrong with bump and grind?
你能不能说 你能不能说 我觉得扭屁股没什么不好的
Sure. In Bulgaria that would translate generally to—Barankarank.
当然 保加利亚语里扭屁股是Barankarank
Oh, nice. Barankarank, Barankarank.
好玩 Barankarank Barankarank

~Nooq)LnEWL#dkea)

演员克里斯·帕内尔教你配音技巧

Ut^js1oygBi4HYizoz#

Now, Chris, you do so many amazing voices.
克里斯 你给很多厉害的角色配过音
Your voice is so recognizable.
你的声音很有辨识度
Have you always spoke in the way that you speak now?
你一直都像现在这样讲话的吗
Well, once I turned whatever it was 12, 13, 14,
曾经变过一次 我那时12 13还是14岁
you know I went from being like, hey, mom, what's for supper to
我从说 嘿 妈 晚上吃啥 变成
hello, mother what are we dining on tonight?
嗨 妈妈 我们今晚吃什么
Yeah. Yeah. Because your father does voiceovers.
嗯 因为你爸配旁白
He does. He's a voiceover guy. I grew up doing a little bit of that.
对 他配旁白 我小时候也做过一些
When he needed a kid for a commercial or something
当他需要童声配广告什么的时候
I would provide the voice of the young boy.
我就配年轻小男孩的声音
Didn't you used to have a southern draw? Oh yeah, very much.
你习惯南方口音了没 习惯了 很习惯
So what was that sound like?
那是什么样子
Well, that was just more like this.
大概是这样
You know it's probably a stronger than this actually.
就是发音比正常时候强一些
Stronger than this actually. That's right.
发音比正常的时候强一些 嗯
Alright, I can't do a British accent and you can't do a southern.
我学不会英式口音 你也学不会美国南方口音
James, come on. I'm kidding. It's nothing. It's nothing.
詹姆斯 拜托 我开玩笑的 没事的 没事的
If you worked on it a little bit, I mean I'm sure it'll be great.
如果你用心学的话 我相信你一定会学得很好的
Because I heard you do accents. You are great.
因为我听过你模仿别人的口音 你学得很好
You're a wonderful performer, James.
你表现得很好 詹姆斯
Let me just check my makeup.
让我检查下我的妆
Wow. That's how I play. Cool. That's great.
我就是开个玩笑 没事的
There are some pretty harsh judges around this area.
现场的评委很严厉啊
Chris, you do so much cartoon voiceover and especially on the show.
克里斯 你给很多卡通片配过音 还给电视剧配过音
Do you warm-up your voice before you start?
你开始之前会热身吗
Do you have a routine? I usually do. I do this thing. I think it's called the sailor's horn pipe. That's the song—
有固定流程吗 有的 叫做水手的号角 有一首绕口令
Very different thing in Britain.
那跟英国太不一样了
If you've been warming up the sailor's horn pipe, you are a slut.
在英国 给水手的号角热身的人是荡妇
I'm not sure what you mean.
你说什么我听不懂
So what would that be?
那你是怎么热身的
Oh, my god!
太厉害了

@~l9w5^Gq7kfqQk)XRdej2Kmn^jYGmtR#[%VUhykF
分享到