男女嘉宾颜值秒杀全场 主持人都看傻了
日期:2017-10-30 08:28

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
[sa=!IBLTlRm%e,3w5m1u6Sf7qi#

Thank you for coming to see us. So nice to see you.
感谢你们的到来 很高兴见到你们
It is a real pleasure. It really is.
我很开心 真的
Now Cindy, you used to live in New York.
辛迪 你以前住在纽约
And then you moved here and now you currently live in Malibu.
然后你搬来这边 现在住在马里布
I grew up in Illinois and then I lived in New York in my 20's
我是在伊利诺伊斯州长大的 20多岁的时候住在纽约
and then I got married and I had kids.
然后结婚 生了孩子
James? James?
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
I'm sorry. I completely—sorry about that.
抱歉 我完全——抱歉
I spaced out for a minute.
我走神了
So you, yes, Malibu.
所以你 对 住在马里布

l|QP#&.Bzlv8

男女嘉宾颜值秒杀全场 主持人都看傻了

BZUZGep6IZ6dE

You have recently since the show, you have relocated to Los Angeles, right?
你最近 拍完戏后 你搬去了洛杉矶 对吧
Yes. Yes. We just gave up our place there.
对 我们搬走了
James? James? Hey!
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 嘿
I am so sorry.
抱歉
Sounds amazing. It really does.
听起来不错的样子 真的
I'm sorry. I'm not entirely sure—I got a little distracted.
抱歉 我不确定——我走神了
We normally do this later in the show but Reggie, do you have a question for one of our guests?
以前我们都是节目结束后才进行这一环节的 雷吉 你有问题要问我们的嘉宾吗
Yeah, yeah, thanks for asking. Tonight's question goes to both guests.
有 多谢提醒 今天的问题是给两位嘉宾的
Some of you guys, I've read some of your bulldogs talking about how you guys into the civil war
我看到报纸上说 你们是怎样参与了内战——
Being in America—
在美国
James! James! James, I'm asking a question.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 我在提问呢
I'm so sorry. Yeah. No. I'm not entirely sure.
真的很抱歉 我不知道怎么了
Is it OK if we go to a break and then we'll—I'm going to try—
不如我们先休息一下 之后再——我试试
Stick around. We'll be right back with these two.
不要走开 两位嘉宾稍后回来

eT^X%slESYSlIK6TyCYgerKd~zWRwh4-(F8%P@KP3c1NB
分享到