玩命特技现场秀极限登场
日期:2017-09-05 16:36

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
Xm@u%Pdax[IP,b3o+HP.7nWC,)t

Now, we've got something huge, tremendous and over the top going on tonight.
今夜 我们的节目中将上演一些超凡绝伦的表演
Because Travis Pastrana and his friends from Nitro Circus live
特拉维斯·帕斯切拉和他来自《搞怪真人秀》的朋友们
have taken over the parking lot here at CBS television city
今晚将会在哥伦比亚广播公司电视城的停车场
and all night long they are gonna be performing breathtaking stunts right in front of the main entrance of our studio.
表演一系列惊险的特技 地点就在我们演播室的正门
We can go outside and check in on them right now.
我们可以切到外面看看他们现在在干嘛
Hey, Travis, how are you? Doing awesome out here.
特拉维斯 怎么样了 都很好
How about yourself? Thanks for joining us.
你好 感谢你参与我们的节目
Now introduce me to your team there, Travis. So we go ahead.
现在 请给我们介绍一下你的团队吧

=lcXAffb+LcV68ROQ

玩命特技现场秀极限登场

fW!t]n_LLdp%6&jL

We have bow Bambert style master, we have an x-games gold medalist Jerry Mcneill.
这是班伯特 我们的特技大师 这是杰瑞·麦克尼尔
we also have an x-games gold medalist over here Bill. He's the funny man on tour.
这是x-games的金牌得主比尔 他是我们队里最搞笑的人
So incredible that you come at CBS. Thank you so much.
很高兴你们能来 谢谢
You guys are about to kick off a huge North American tour next week.
你们下周就要开始一场北美巡演了
What do you have in store for us tonight?
今晚要给我们表演什么
Well, on tour we have everything like B.M.X., roller blades, scooters, you name it.
小轮车越野 单排轮滑 滑板车 随你选
But right now we get three of the best in the world,
但是现在我们要热个身
they're going to fire them up and head out there and show you a couple of stunts that you'll see at Nitro.
给大家展示一些《搞怪真人秀》里能看到的特技
Oh, have a look. Here we go! How exciting!
那开始吧 激动人心的时刻要来临了
Travis CLP. So we've got about a 75-foot jump up here.
下面是75英尺的高空跳跃
Jeremy getting on the ramp. One hand and no-hanned whip. Oh my godness.
杰里米上了斜坡 他手放开了 我的天啊
For a short guy he really throws that thing sideways.
对他这个身高来说 这样很容易摔下去
He came up with it. Bo Bambert and another one.
这个特技他自己想出来的 班伯特又上了一次
Whoo! Oh, my goodness! That's incredible!
噢 天哪 太帅了
Now, we've taken over the CBS television city parking lot today
今晚在哥伦比亚广播公司的电视城将由《搞怪真人秀》的朋友们
to bring you some insane stunts from the folks at Nitro Circus.
给大家带来刺激的特技表演
Their new TV series crazy train premieres October 15 on the NBC sports network.
他们新的电视剧《疯狂的列车》10月15日将会在美国广播公司体育网首映
Let's go outside and see what they're up to right now.
我们在切出去看看他们
Hi, Travis. How are you? How's it going, James?
特拉维斯 你好 詹姆斯 你好
I'm good. Have they done anymore fun things for stunts there?
他们还表演其他特技吗
Yeah, I mean they did the whole bunch of stuff.
当然 他们表演了很多
Come on, guys. Let's see some more stuff.
来吧 给他们展示下绝活
Here we go. We got Jerry Mcneill come up first.
来吧 首先上场的是杰瑞·麦克尼尔
Back flip! No-hander! Here we go.
后空翻 双手离把 继续 好的
I'm terrified even watching it.
我看着都觉得怕怕的
Hey, we got something for it. In Nitro Circus it's not good enough just to watch.
喔 接下来还有更精彩的 在《搞怪真人秀》光看是不够的
We have a raise out here, which is basically an off-road buggy.
升级版来了 我们还有一辆双人越野车
We want you to come out, jumpping with me. Totally safe. And watch this jump.
希望你能来参与 绝对安全 坐着这个跳
It sounds terrifying and exciting. All right, I'm come outside.
听起来有点可怕 又有点刺激 好吧 我出来
I'm going to be joining the Nitro Circus guys a little bit.
我要参与一下《搞怪真人秀》了
Welcome back. Now I'm here with Travis Pastrana.
欢迎回来 我现在和特拉维斯·帕斯切拉在一起
Travis, I just signed a waiver
我刚签了一份弃权书
despite the fact that you've assured me that everything is very very safe.
尽管你再三保证一切都很安全
I'm pretty terrified but I'm about to hit that ramp.
虽然很害怕但还是要试试那个斜坡
I'm very nervous. Is it going to be OK?
好紧张 应该没事的吧
Just keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at times.
确保你的胳膊和腿在车里
OK. Why have you got this helmet on? And I am open face?
为什么你带着头盔 我怎么没有
Because they love your smile.
因为观众喜欢你笑
Oh, they are not going to see me smiling very much.
呃 那估计大家看不到了
All right, Travis! Let's do it. OK.
好了 特拉维斯 开始吧
Travis! Travis! I am sorry. What do you mean?
特拉维斯 特拉维斯 抱歉 你说什么
No, Travis! We're driving fast enough! We're driving fast enough!
特拉维斯 我们开得好快 我们开得好快
Travis, Pastrana, everybody.
大家把掌声送给特拉维斯·帕斯切拉
For more information, you can go to nitrocircus.com, we'll be right back.
想了解更多信息 可以访问nitrocircus.com 精彩马上回来

)~chZjk.l2u_J577UkF.1zB#5IEs%u#@LQNn]UmE!|DW=(
分享到
重点单词
  • flipvt. 掷,弹,轻击 vi. 翻转 n. 空翻,浏览 a
  • networkn. 网络,网状物,网状系统 vt. (以网络)覆
  • assuredadj. 确实的,保障的,有自信的 动词assure的过
  • bown. 弓 n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头 v. 鞠躬,成弓形,
  • helmetn. 头盔,遮阳帽,盔甲
  • vehiclen. 车辆,交通工具,手段,工具,传播媒介
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的