熬夜会导致肥胖吗?
日期:2017-10-10 09:09

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
[-bE6d),Lyi&LIMco31.tBOo[o!,F]dMv

There is a new scientific study that just came out
一项新的科学研究表明
that suggests that going to bed late causes weight gain.
晚睡导致肥胖
So if you're watching this live, I am so sorry.
所以如果你正好在看这期节目的话 我很抱歉
This study could be a real game changer.
这项研究可能会引起一场变革
You know it'll be so weird when you're getting ready to go out and your girlfriend asks,
当你准备出门的时候 你女朋友问
does this dress make me look like I stay up for comics unleashed?
穿这件裙子会不会显得我昨夜熬夜看漫画了 这很奇怪啊
But that's right.
但这一说法是有道理的
Scientists think that America's obesity epidemic
科学家认为 美国人的肥胖
could be explained by people having late bedtimes.
是由人们晚睡导致的

%qV=d%1IvFOfic[NLfN~

熬夜会导致肥胖吗?

Fk.fFLV*&4+iP

Though as somebody who's had the opportunity to walk through a mall food court,
尽管人们可以接触到超市的食品区
I can safely say, I think it's something else.
我还是会说 我认为肥胖不是食物导致的
No one is in there going, no one is in there going—oh, it's a hot dog inside a pretzel?
没有人 没有人会问——饼干里面有热狗吗
Well as long as I get to bed by 9, this'll be fine, you know.
只要我9点上床 就不会胖
They do this all the time.
科学家总是这样说
I wouldn't be surprised if scientists give a giant list with everything fun on it,
就算科学家列出一串单子 把所有好玩的事写在上面
and once a month they just cover their eyes and pick something to ruin for the rest of us
每周蒙上眼睛从上面挑一样来恐吓我们 我都不会惊讶
alriiiiiight the next thing we're going to tell everyone is unhealthy iiiiissssss—birthday parties!
好的 接下来我们要宣布的不健康的就是——生日派对
You mean birthday cake?
你是说吃生日蛋糕吗
No, parties. Birthday parties. Unhealthy.
不是 是派对 生日派对不健康
But the study says that staying up late can be detrimental to your brain's ability to think clearly.
但研究表明熬夜会让大脑无法正常思考
Now look, I stay up late every night
你们看 我每天晚上都熬夜
and I'm able to function perfectly at a very demanding job.
但我还是能完美胜任这样一项要求苛刻的工作
But this study says that staying up late can be detrimental to your brain's ability to think clearly.
但研究表明熬夜会让大脑无法正常思考
And look, I stay up late every night
你们看 我每天晚上都熬夜
and I'm able to function perfectly at a very demanding job.
但我还是能完美胜任这样一项要求苛刻的工作
But studies say—
但研究表明——
Luckily for our show, soon you'll be able to stay up as late as you want
我们节目真幸运 很快你就能想熬多晚熬多晚
without worrying about gaining weight,
不用担心变胖
because apparently scientists are developing an exercise pill
因为科学家们正在研发健康药丸
that gives you all the mental and physical benefits
能让你的身体和精神达到锻炼后的效果
of having gone to the gym without actually working out.
而实际上你并不用真的锻炼
I know. I know. This sounds almost too good to be true, you know.
我知道 我知道 听起来太好了 好到难以置信
Because finally, people who do crossfit will shut the hell up!
因为最后 混合健身公司的老板会让这家药丸公司倒闭
But the truth is—you know even if this works people are going to be like
但真相是 就算这药丸有效 人们也会说
oh man, I just don't feel like taking my exercise pill today.
哎 我今天不想吃
I'll take it tomorrow. I'll really go for it.
明天吃吧 明天真的会吃的
Although I guess workout classes at the gym are going to be way easier now.
虽然我觉得如今去体育馆要简单多了
Ready? And one! And two! And pill! And swallow! And you're done.
准备好了吗 一 二 取药 吞 完成
Great session guys.
时代不一样了啊
See you next week. You really killed it.
下周见 记得收看

aQtBK&F3K_P^@pQ^v*2q;TgCBL1W0PC.mle1U_YMc
分享到
重点单词
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • epidemicn. 传染病,流行病 adj. 流行的,传染性的
  • unhealthyadj. 不健康的,不卫生的,病态的,危险的
  • mentaladj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的 n. 精神病患者
  • functionn. 功能,函数,职务,重大聚会 vi. 运行,起作用
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • demandingadj. 要求多的,吃力的
  • obesityn. 肥胖,肥大
  • detrimentaladj. 有害的 n. 有害的人或事
  • swallown. 燕子,吞咽,一次吞咽的量 vt. 吞下,咽下,忍受