和朋友打赌,什么赌注有意思呢?
日期:2017-11-09 07:35

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
=!6-pf-LQm|uLP1gO[@zHfM9bZj[X)7

That's why we need to do three to win everybody back.
这就是我们要拍第三部挽回观众的原因
Yeah. Yeah. That's how it always works.
没错 拍第三部永远是个行之有效的好办法
Which happened in the rocky testimonies. I think we can use that same—
《洛奇》就是证据 我们可以用相同——
Better and better. Yeah.
只要拍下去 就一定会越来越好
Four always difficult. Jaws 4.
但第四部就不一定了 看看《大白鲨4》就知道了
No. It was Jaws 3 where they went down the Bahamas. And it was 3D.
不是 第三部就演到主角去巴哈马群岛了 还是3D的呢
Yes. You remember that? Michael Caine
对 你记得吗 是迈克尔·克恩演的
No, he was in Jaws 4, wasn't it? 3.
不是 他演的是第四部 是第三部
Are you sure? Yeah, pretty sure.
你确定 当然确定
Can we get someone on that?
能找个人告诉我们真相吗
Can we get someone on that? I hate to be wrong.
可以吗 我不喜欢犯错

pNc*C!)ER7x

和朋友打赌,什么赌注有意思呢?

aF0M_B~3;F~k

I think it is four.
我就记得是第四部
You want to bet?
打赌吗
Sure. What are putting on this? I bet $20.
赌啊 赌什么20刀
OK, now I'll tell you what, I will bet you my shoes and you bet me your shoes.
我跟你说 就赌鞋
Yeah. Yeah. OK. Right. So you are going to bet your shoes. OK?
行 可以 你也赌上你的鞋 怎么样
You bet your shoes. What is it?
怎么样 答案是什么
It's Jaws 4! Give me your shoes!
是《大白鲨4》 鞋拿来
Oh! Oh! I love these!
哇 这个我喜欢
These are original gazelles, right?
还是阿迪经典款呢
What size are you? Going to go to a hike today?
你穿多大码的 你今天是准备去登山吗
They are totally my size!
跟我的码数一模一样
Oh, yeah.
完美
My hands are literally shaking at the loss of my shoes.
鞋也丢了 我的手都在抖
I mean this is not—this is not a cheap sneaker.
这可不是——这可不是什么普通款
This is an original gazelle.
这是经典款呢
This is what you don't get on CNN.
我在CNN可不会遇上这样的事
You don't see this crossfire.
他们才不会这么对我
No other late night host is gambling shoes. I can guarantee use that.
也没有别的晚间秀节目主持人会赌鞋 这点我可以保证
You should do this on debate.
我们应该就这个辩论一下
You know if I preview wrong on the debate.
如果我证明是你错了的话……
Sorry, Luck. I'm not listening. I'm just concentrating on my kick-ass shoes.
不好意思 我现在啥也听不见 我全部注意力都在我这双帅炸了的鞋子上
Now, Mary Lynn, do you not be drawn to my incredible shoes that I just won?
那么 玛丽·琳 不要被我这双刚赢来的举世无双的鞋子分散了注意力 好吗
Luke, if you can get over your disappointment of what has happened to your life just now.
路加 如果您能够克服刚刚的失望情绪的话
This is really bizarre. I'm now wondering do I get them back at the end.
这事儿太诡异了 我现在满脑子都在想 待会儿节目结束了我能不能把鞋要回来
Is it going to be strange? Hey, James—I don't know. I don't know.
我这么做会不会很奇怪 詹姆斯——我也不知道
Those are actually kind of like my good shoes.
这真的算得上是我的鞋子里面比较好的了
I'm note sure how gambling works.
我也不知道赌场上这种情况到底是怎么算的
Pretty much what happens where I'm from.
反正我家乡那边这种事儿多得很
I'm sure you have a stylist. I do things on my own.
我相信你一定有自己的造型师 我就都只能自己来
Do I look like I have a stylist?
我看起来像有造型师的样子吗
If I had a stylist, my suits would fit a lot better than I do.
如果我有的话 那我的西服应该比现在合身多了
But now I mean in a way you're my stylist. It was what just happened.
但现在 就因为刚才的事 从某种意义上来说你是我的造型师了

5.vAK=g)e(@vcLmq)EfY@hPLXmu.iiQfXC&T|*ci*QdK[E3V
分享到