(单词翻译:单击)
This little big shot doesn't do anything. Nothing.Nada.
此次登上舞台的小达人什么都没做,什么都没做 。
All he does, he just stares at you.
除了他的眼神 。
But he does it just about as good as anybody.
他的眼神和其他人一样完美 。
From Omaha, Nebraska, here's 10-year-old Sammy.
欢迎来自内布拉斯加州奥马哈市的10岁男孩萨米 。
Sammy, how you doing man? Good. Good.
萨米,最近好吗?我很好 。很好 。
Just staring. Mm-hmm.
就是盯着你 。是的 。
So, what happened was there was this video. In the video where were you?
其实都来源于视频中的故事 。你在视频中出现了吗,在哪里?
It was the College World Series.
其实它是一个大学生棒球系列赛的视频 。
Oh, the College World Series. I watch that on ESPN sometimes.
哦,大学生棒球系列赛 。我有时会在ESPN上看 。
And somebody captures you staring?
然后有人看见了你的眼神?
It was actually a robo-camera, and I didn't even know it was recording, so...
它其实是一个电子摄像头,我甚至不知道它在录像 。
And so, it was just going, and it caught you, and you just stared at it? Yep.
摄像头在录像,捕捉到了你的眼神,是吗?是的 。
All right, let's take a look. Look right here.
来让我们重温一下,看这边 。
Overnight, 50 million views.
一夜之间,5000万点击量 。
50 million views of just staring. Yeah.
5000万点击量,就为了你的眼神 。是的 。
When your mom showed you the cellphone, what was she showing you?
你妈妈当时让你看了眼手机,手机上有什么?
Everybody was texting her that we were on TV.
所有人给她发短信说,我们上电视了 。
When you go back to school, man, and you on this show, too. Whoo-wee!
当你再回到学校,你成为了“小小达人秀”的嘉宾 。欧耶!
You about to be the big dog on the block.
你将成为所有人的王 。
Okay, Sammy, so, this is the idea I got.
萨米,听我说 。
Since you're the world's greatest starer, you and I are going to have a stare off. Let's do it!
你是世界上最酷的“眼神王”,我们要来一场比赛 。开始吧!
Welcome to the biggest sporting clash since the Rumble in the Jungle, the Thrilla in Manilla, and The War to Settle the Score.
自“森林之战”“马尼拉之战”以及最伟大的摔跤比赛之后,我们又迎来了一场规模宏大的比赛 。
It's the Little Big Shots Stare Off.
那就是“小小达人秀眼神之战” 。
Our first contender is 10 years of age with piercing blue eyes. From Nebraska, it's the Omaha eyeballer, Sammy.
我们的第一位参赛选手是拥有锋利之光,年仅10岁的内布拉斯加州奥马哈市男孩,萨米 。
And our second contender with two brown eyes and one mighty mustache, it's the Ohio Ogler, Mr. Steve Harvey.
第二位选手拥有一双棕色眼睛,浓密胡子的俄亥俄迷眼,史蒂夫·哈维先生 。
The rules are very complicated. The first to blink, loses.
规则很复杂 。首先眨眼的即输掉比赛 。
Gentlemen, 3...2...1...stare!
各位,3...2...1...开始 。
You won, man.
你赢了 。
Ladies and gentlemen, let's hear it for Sammy!
女士们先生们,为萨米鼓掌!