测测你是否善于控制情绪?
日期:2017-06-16 15:17

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
Ctfb%cW#pP.-ZX+4Mr)A,NM1zcH*WMkKU&s

Emily Mortimer and myself, we hail from the U.K., where we pride ourselves on having a Stiff Upper Lip.
艾米莉·莫迪默和我从美国发来问候,我们正在这里玩一个叫做木头人的游戏
We are raised to be unflappable and keep our emotions in check.
我们从小就被教育遇事要保持冷静,控制住自己的情绪
But we now live in America now and we want to put our emotional resolve to the test.
但我们现在都在美国,我们想测试一下自己控制情绪的能力
Ladies and gentlemen, we will now attempt the most emotional challenge imaginable.
女士们先生们,我们即将尝试的是我们所能想到的最能引起情绪波动的场景
To test if we can keep a stiff upper lip, we will exchange our wedding vows!
为了测试出我们是否能很好地控制自己,我们将会宣读婚礼誓言
Hello, I am father Reggie Watts from our lady of funk, perpetual funk.
你们好,我是雷吉·沃茨NyTXKfekQ,。一个脾气暴躁的天主教神父
We are gathered here today to join two of my favorite people in the universe.
我们今天聚集在这里,是为了见证我最喜欢的两个人的结合

_L(aMo^.PI7

测测你是否善于控制情绪?

m^1V01z,9b

Mr. James Corden, leader of the LLS Show on CBS.
詹姆斯·柯登先生,CBS深夜秀的主持人
Emily, everything that you have done has been absolutely incredible.
艾米莉,你的所有表演都令人惊叹
I will say that HBO'S Doll and Em couldn't exist without you.
HBO的《姐俩好》若是没有了你,将不复存在
So without further ado, with my powers invested who I am.
那么话不多说,藉着上帝赐予我的权力
James, would you like to begin? Thank you.
詹姆斯,你先开始可以吗?好的
Emily, I love you.
艾米莉,我爱你
You are the light of my life. You are the light of my life.
你是我的生命之光B0I0lK|^RP%g(~NyM%@。你是我的生命之光
You are the reason for me getting up—I can do this. I can do this.
你是我振作的理由——我能做到的V!]=UYB;gx7MY2md00Uh。我能说完
Nothing is more important—
没有什么比——
Nothing is more important—
没有什么比——
Keep it together. Keep it together.
冷静e1-~qs7sdvQ@66_m-。冷静
Stiff upper lip. Stiff upper lip.
不要有情绪波动5POk_Vg_6Lo。不要有情绪波动
God, this is hard. Since the day—since—
天,这太难了1)rHwFwNc3ld。自从那天——自从——
OK. All right. All right. Just take a breath.
行了9k-#2T]Y_wsFOj8。差不多了%(LKq[hklOT=。可以了yA)a8xbT5!86_cr*d*UO。深呼吸
Emily, please, then you would.
艾米莉,到你了
James, you are the best person I have ever met.
詹姆斯,你是我遇到过的最美好的人
I love you so much. I love everything...I love everything about you.
我深爱着你,我深爱着...我深爱着你的一切
I love—I love the way you make me feel. I love the way you make me think.
我爱——我爱着你带给我的感觉KJsdr.+R#5LC,V2w。我喜欢你让我联想到的一切
I love the way you make me laugh!
我喜欢你逗我开心
Sorry. It's OK. It's fine. It's fine. I got it.
抱歉VaQk|@rpP;NPD。好了,好了,没事u.]y3J&,i8sJ!_^。让我来
Take a deep breath. Stiff upper lip. Stiff upper lip. Stiff upper lip.
深呼吸,保持冷静,保持冷静,保持冷静
James. Yeah. OK. Stiff upper lip. Stiff upper lip. OK.
詹姆斯,好2sJxKe,x+y_TUnmH。冷静,冷静,好了
Emily. Yes?
艾米莉G#b)|&O6M.Qj!&l%f6WE。嗯
I promise to always take care of you.
我承诺我会永远照顾你
I promise to be strong for you.
我承诺我会永远保护你
I promise to be there for you because you're my rock.
我承诺我会永远守护你,因为你是我的依靠
Please. Please. No, no, no, no. Please.
好了,好了,停停停停,差不多了
I think that it is obvious that these two love each other so dearly, so very much that
很显然,这两人都如此深切地爱着对方,那么
it is at this point that I would like to say with great privilege,
此刻藉着上帝赐予我的权力,
by the powers invested in me—by the power invested—I can't.
我庄严地——藉着上帝赐予——我做不到
Ladies and gentlemen, Emily Mortimer!
女士们先生们,今天的嘉宾是艾米莉·莫迪默
That was Stiff Upper Lip. We'll be right back.
以上是我们的木头人游戏L=_;;&85JKuYZpO1!R|。精彩马上回来

y#oIbfUt*xO-&d2RF9e!&KR;v36HB,9l5_,u
分享到