克里斯·波什疗伤后重返NBA赛场
日期:2017-05-30 16:07

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Chris, you were benched for half of last season. What happened?
克里斯,上一季中有半季的时间你都在坐冷板凳。发生了什么事?
I developed blood clots.
我得了血栓
I was sidelined with blood clots and missed the second half of the season.
因为这个我不得不退出本季的下半季。
That is just something I had to battle back from. I had a pulmonary embolism in my left lung.
但我不会退出这一行。我左肺出现了栓塞。
So I had to bounce back from it. It's been a long process. But it's great.
所以恢复后我回来了。这是一个漫长的过程,但是还好
How did you find out you had it? Did it hit you immediately?
你是怎么发现你得了血栓的?它是突然出现的吗?
I don't know if it hit me immediately but it was a slow-building process
我不确定是不是突然出现的,但这种病是个慢慢积累的过程
and everything and I felt just severe pain in my left lung.
只是有一天觉得左边肺叶突然很疼。

克里斯·波什疗伤后重返NBA赛场

Like tight? It starts off tight and you really can't move. It is pretty bad.
觉得肌肉很紧?刚开始觉得肌肉都很紧,动不了,感觉很不好。
Yeah, but I'm here now. Yeah.
但我现在还是好好地坐在这儿了。嗯。
It makes me feel bad when athletes get stuff like that because I think oh, my goodness.
每次运动员从我面前走过的时候,我都觉得很不爽。我就想:天呐,
His body is a temple. What am I doing? What am I doing?
这个人身材可真好。我天天都在干什么啊?我天天都在干什么?
That is enough to make me drive past a Carl's jean major
想到这个每次经过卡尔家餐馆,我就开得很快
and I don't say that lightly. I don't say that lightly. I don't . I don't .
我没开玩笑,我是认真的。是的。
Thank you, guys. You're ready to play again now?
所以你现在是准备继续再演了吗?
I'm health Yism pit has been a great season.
对,我现在很健康,这一季的故事也很精彩
And you're heading back next week. Isn't it going to be great to see him back on the court?
他回归荧幕,难道不是一个天大的好消息吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • renaissancen. 文艺复兴,再生
  • renegaden. 叛徒,变节者,判党者 adj. 背弃的,叛徒的 v
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • instructionn. 说明,须知,指令,教学
  • luxuryn. 奢侈,豪华,奢侈品
  • copyrightn. 版权,著作权 adj. 版权的
  • rainbown. 彩虹 adj.五彩缤纷的
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • defusevt. 拆除(炸弹等)的雷管,消除危险,缓和