维尔摩游览梦幻庄园
日期:2017-06-13 15:41

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
WT_|*QNkT~FJ[rM-nvj)20Q(

Wilmer, have you ever met any musical heroes ever?
维尔摩,你有亲眼见到过某个音乐界偶像吗?
So I did... a long, long time ago I did a movie called Party Monster.
遇到过,多年以前,我拍过一部电影《派对怪兽》
And Party Monster was this underground and Sundance star in it.
许多圣丹斯电影明星参演了那部电影
And it was Mccauley Culkin and Seth Green and Marilyn Manson
主演有麦考利·卡尔,赛斯·格林,玛丽莲·曼森
and Mila Cue Nizz. It was an amazing awesome cast. We had a really good time.
和科洛·赛维尼,演员阵容强大,拍摄过程很愉快
So Mccauley called and said Green and me, my sister for life, Mila Cue Nizz.
麦考利打电话给格林、我和科洛·赛维尼
And you know we got this phone call, "Hey, listen, my friend is not going to be in town."
说:嗨,我朋友出门去了y%w1R7|GR2v5_(Qs#8X
You know we can go over to his ranch and hang out, and have a good time.
我们可以去他的牧场好好玩玩儿

XQy2EwWfM=C4_]B@L

维尔摩游览梦幻庄园

L4GN)OZ&[[*BCkbluLb,

It's OK. Cool. Yeah. It's cool to hang out at your friend's place. Whatever.
不错嘛,真好,去你朋友家玩儿.FmV#tX6AAJ^,。好
So we get in this big car, you know let-out windows. We go for a couple of hours driving. And then I got to this big gate.
于是我们就上了车,打开车窗dyPh@!sRfktWFBFw!。开了几个小时,我们到了一座大门前
And the gate has the initials M.J.
大门上写着两个大写字母 M.J.
And I looked at Mccauley. And I go, dude, we're at Michael Jordan's house?
我看着麦考利说,我们这是站在乔丹的大门口了吗
How do you know Michael Jordan?
你怎么会认识乔丹
And he looked at me. And Seth Green looked at me and goes we're at Neverland Dufis.
他看着我,赛斯·格林也看着我,然后说,这儿是梦幻庄园,你个傻子
And you know we spent a whole week there. Spent a whole week at the Neverland Ranch? A week?
我们在那呆了整整一个星期ao^Yll&=3mpY%5_。在梦幻庄园呆了一个星期?一星期?
And you were over 18?
而且你那个时候已经过了18岁了?
I mean, look... no, look—we're all thinking it.
我想说——这也是我们想问的
The truth is that it was actually one of these surreal moments, you know this little kid from South America
事实上这件事情总让我觉得不真实,一个来自南美的小孩……
Stop saying little kid. That's where group of dulls going to Neverland Ranch. Did Michael Jackson was there?
别讲那个小孩了!就是有些人喜欢跑去梦幻庄园玩儿!我们关心的是迈克尔·杰克逊真的在那儿吗?
So then eventually at the end of the trip, Seth and I were in the guest house and we hear outside
后来我们准备回去的时候,塞斯和我正站在客厅里,我们听见外面有“呜——”的声音
An elephant walks up. Yeah. And I open the window, and there is an elephant there, and it ran and turned.
大象过来了jmHiGPI7a=f。嗯,我打开窗户,看到一头大象来回跑
There are all these animals lined up there. Hang up there. Actually there wasn't an elephant—Yes, it was an elephant. OK, go on.
那儿有很多动物wHjW4T-gc(8。等等Sx~Y]a;m5V7HAvu|h#。实际上当时那里没有大象——不,那儿的确有只大象(mp_[w*dQ5Lx6。好吧,你继续说rVU)mOy*FTa6vIM#1#]O
So we're there and we're looking at these animals lined up there, the stuffs there.
然后我们就傻站在那儿看着那些动物
And we said what's going on? Why are they on the front yard?
想,这是怎么了?这些动物怎么跑到前院来了
Well, this long-stretched moment...and Michael Jackson arrives.
这一刻仿佛被无限拉长,迈克尔·杰克逊来了Eb3NEvi+KVN7rk4&
And It's like a magical moment when he gets out with a long red shirt and black hair, and an umbrella. Well, that's Michael Jackson.
太不可思议了,他穿着一件红色的长衬衫,一头乌黑亮发,手里拿着伞出来了qFg2j|b^-g*amHiM]-gp。哇,迈克尔·杰克逊呀
And what was he like? He was amazing. He was super nice, super sweet, super normal, super chill, really welcoming.
他什么样儿?人很好,很平易近人,很酷,很热情Lwo~Jek&sib40(f(
And you know it's just so difficult to... like that memory is so crazy because it was like this is one of my heroes.
很难……那段记忆对我而言简直不可置信,因为我居然亲眼见到了我的偶像
You know his every song is like an anthem to a generation. So it was like, wow, it was pretty crazy.
他的每一首歌都像国歌一样影响着一代人c*k]b7^%dY(jD。感觉就像是,简直疯了
And what was the elephant doing?
当时那只大象在干嘛?
Did they have to bring the elephant outside every time he came home? Right.
那每次他回来就要有人先把大象领出去吗?嗯
They were greeting Michael at his arrival.
因为迈克尔回来了,那些大象要跟他打招呼
So the elephant is looking at the orangutan, like, the big dog is coming by, let’s get out of...
大象就那么看着大猩猩,说,好吧,老板回来了3UIhR*VCUw)5-[
All right. Let's go. Oh, man. That's when you know you made it. Yeah.
好了,继续说S#d1h7Hk)c。哦,那你每次都得这么干
Can you make sure... Listen, I'm coming back a bit early. Can you make sure the elephant is out? Yeah, cool, all right.
你确定...嗨,我要回来了,你确定大象都出来了吗?嗯,酷,好的

qr2k#+E!=&5Umy!CiNO=^IUSfM;5R5XW(xkm,*!u
分享到