(单词翻译:单击)
Bradley, did you have to learn dancing for Silver Linings Playbook?
布莱德利,为了出演《乌云背后的幸福线》你还学了跳舞是吗?
We had to learn a choreographed routine. Yeah. Yeah.
我们学了专门编的舞 。是的,是 。
But you've already got some moves. I've seen you. I've seen you. I saw you at a party in New York. You were there.
但是你已经学会了舞步 。我见过,我见过,我在纽约见过你 。你当时在参加一个聚会
You pulled out some moves which was exceptional.
你当时跳的舞步很特别
Oh, thank you. Is that how you get the ladies?
哦,谢谢 。你就是靠这把女生撩到手的吗
I did very well at the bar Mitzvahs. I did. Did you? I couldn't wait to give a dance...
我在Mitzvahs酒吧时就很会跳 。是吗?我迫不及待地想舞蹈...
I grew up like when popping and break dancing was big in the east coast.
我小的时候,机械舞和霹雳舞在美国东海岸很流行
No way. I'm not anymore. Well—
不会吧 现在不这样了 那么——
I love to dance. I do—I like to dance.
我很喜欢跳舞,真的,我喜欢跳舞
We're in the club. No!
就把这儿当成舞厅,来吧!天呐!
Bradley cooper! Stick around! We'll be right back!
今天的嘉宾是布莱德利·库伯!不要走开,精彩马上回来!