(单词翻译:单击)
So they told me that you know the Gettysburg Address. Yeah.
他们说你知道葛底斯堡演说 。是的 。
Could you do it for me? You could?
你能说几句吗?可以吗?
Let's come to the front.
到前面来 。
Let's stay right here. Let's stand in the middle. And now I want you to do the Gettysburg Address.
站在这里,站在中间 。现在开始你的葛底斯堡演说 。
Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation
八十七年前,我们的父辈在这块大陆上创建了一个新的国家,
conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
这个新的国家在自由中孕育,信奉人人生而平等的主张 。
Now we are engaged in a great civil war,
现在我们正在从事伟大的国内战争,
testing whether that nation or any nation so conceived, so dedicated can long endure.
来考验这个国家,或任何在自由中孕育,信奉人人生而平等的主张的国家,能否长久存在下去 。
Come here. Show your love for Lucy!
过来,为露西而鼓掌!
I got a surprise for you.
我为你准备了个惊喜 。
Who would you really like to take a selfie with other than me?
除了我以外,你还希望和谁照自拍照?
How about that over there?
那个怎么样?
Let's go. You gonna take a selfie.
我们过去 。来照个自拍 。
Turn around right here right quick. We gonna take a selfie with one hand with this camera that your grandmama had.
快转过去 。一只手拿着你祖母的相机 。
All right, you ready? Taking a selfie.
准备好了吗?照个自拍 。
Now, can you take a picture? Now this is what I want you to do.
你能照个相吗?这是我想你干的事情 。
When I say go, hit that button right there by the green light. Okay. Okay.
当我说“照”的时候,你按下绿灯旁边的按钮 。好吗,好的 。
But look up here, though. You looking real close? Watch this.
但你要看这里 。你看清楚了吗?看这个 。
Come here, boy. Ooh. Come here.
瞧这个,哦 。过来 。
This is Abraham Lincoln.
这是林肯 。
And guess what. He has a surprise for you.
你知道吗,他还为你准备了个惊喜 。
These are Little Big Shot airline tickets. We're gonna send you and your family to see the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. You're going.
这是节目组为你准备的飞机票 。你将和你的家人前往华盛顿林肯纪念堂 。你可以去了 。
Show your love for Lucy!
请大家为露西鼓掌!