十岁鼓乐队队长蒂米表演炸翻全场
日期:2017-05-26 16:48

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

One of the great honors in a band is to be a drum major.
乐队中一个巨大的荣耀是成为鼓乐队队长
Well, there's a drum major
有这样一个队长
at Shaw University in North Carolina
在卡罗莱纳州北部的萧尔大学
that is just 10 years old.
他仅仅才十岁
From Raleigh, North Carolina, give it up for Timmy!
来自卡罗莱纳罗利的蒂米 掌声为蒂米响起来
What's up, Timmy?!
你好啊 蒂米
I see you, boy. I like that!
我晓得你 我喜欢!
Whoo-ooh! You clean! Thank you.
哇哦 你可以!谢谢
I like that, man. Sit down.
我真的很喜欢 哥们 请坐
How you doing? I'm doing good.
最近怎么样?很不错
You're 10. Mm-hmm.
你才十岁 嗯哼
How in the world are you 10
你究竟怎么做到只有十岁就
and you're a drum major at a university?
成为了一个大学的鼓乐队队长的?

十岁鼓乐队队长蒂米表演炸翻全场

See, my mom was going to work one day.
我妈妈有一天正要去上班
We were driving, and I saw the band practicing.
我们正坐着车 然后我看到了一个乐队在排练
And I said, "Hey, they're playing Michael Jackson."
我就说 哇 他们在表演迈克尔·杰克逊的歌
Then I said, "Can I go out there
然后我说 我能去那
and do my Michael Jackson with them?"
和他们一起表演迈克尔·杰克逊吗?
You had a plan.
你很有想法啊
And I asked the band director, I said, "Can I dance with them?"
于是我问那个乐队的头说我能跟他们一起跳舞吗
At first, he just laughed, but then he told me
起初他只是笑 但是后来他告诉我
if I could learn to dance in about a week,
如果我能在一周之内学会跳舞
I could be with the band.
我就可以加入这个乐队
And I learned it in about three days.
我只花了三天
After that, they featured me in their show as Little Michael Jackson.
那以后 他们把我当做表演里的特色 当做小迈克尔杰克逊
And a year after, they made me drum major,
一年之后 他们让我做了主鼓手
so I wasn't going nowhere.
所以 我哪儿都不去了
Do you have a nickname?
你有外号吗
Showtime. Huh? Showtime.
好戏上演 啊?好戏上演
Your nickname is Showtime? Mm-hmm.
你的外号是好戏上演?嗯哼
Really? Really. Man. So...
你在逗我?并没有 妈呀 那么…
You in the band, you know, they calling you Showtime,
你在一个乐队里 他们叫你好戏上演
you got all this swagger, you got this suit on.
整个乐队你最牛 你穿着这样一套衣服
What, uh—What all the girls say about all this, Timmy?
那些——那些女生们怎么看啊 蒂米
I mean, like...they fall for me. Like, I don't...
噢 我觉得…她们为我沦陷 我没有…
Boy, shut up! Shut up, boy!
够了 莫刺激我 宝贝
Boy, knock it down!
别说了别说了孩子
"They fall for me."
“她们为我沦陷”
You know how lucky you are to say that at 10?
你知道你有多幸运能在十岁说出这样的话?
So, like, you got a girlfriend, man?
所以 你有女朋友吗 伙计
I mean...I used to, but, you know, it was a little too early.
嗯…我曾经有过 但是 你知道的 这有些太早了
She really didn't know the idiom of the word "love."
她真的不知道什么是爱
She didn't...So it really didn't work out.
她不知道…所以我和她吹了
It was fourth-grade love. It didn't work out.
这是小学四年级的爱情 不靠谱的
Can I tell you something?
我能告诉你点事情吗
I don't know...the idiom of love.
我不知道 什么是爱
All right, hey, man, let me ask you a little business question, though.
好了哥们儿 现在让我来问你一个正经的问题
What's the role of the drum major?
鼓乐队队长是个什么概念?
You are not like a band player, you don't play instruments.
你不是个乐队演奏者 你不弹奏乐器
It's like kind of like you conduct the instruments, so...
你其实是指挥乐器的人
Yeah. Show me some moves.
噢 那么 教我些动作
Well—Something you can teach me.
噢 一些你能教我的
Let's see. Hold on, they got a—is it back?
行 看 等等 在这后头有个
Mine taller than yours. Yeah, I think.
我的棒棒比你的高 我想是的
I'm gonna probably need the little one
我一会儿可能需要那个小的
before I knock my teeth out.
免得我的牙被敲掉
So...I'll keep it real simple.
那么…我保证会很简单的
So...I don't know where this whistle been.
嗯…我不知道这口哨什么时候出现的
So it's kind of a series like this. I'll go through it.
其实是像一系列这种动作 我示范一下
That too hard for you? Yeah, it's too hard.
你觉得难了?简直太难
That ain't the basic move. Come on, man.
这完全不是基本动作好吗哥们儿
Okay, okay. What's the basic move?
好咯好咯 基本动作是什么?
Try and make me look bad on my show.
你就试试看让我在我自己的节目里出丑咯
All right, how—They just put your name up there, Timmy.
好好好 他们刚刚把你的名字放在这里了 蒂米
It normally say Steve Harvey.
这里通常写着史蒂夫·哈维
So come on, playa, let's work with me. Show me something.
好吧 你来 和我一起 看看你小家伙能干啥
Okay, so what you want to do is you march like this.
好 你要这样子行进
When you put this knee up and put the mace up.
把这个膝盖抬起来然后把权杖抬起来
And then you would step and put it down.
然后踏一步再把权杖放下去
And then you repeat it.
然后重复
And it will go faster and faster.
然后越来越快
Okay, I got that.
好的 我懂了
The second thing, you've gotta be funky with yourself.
除了动作 你还要觉得自己很潮
Like, when you—when there's, like, the flag girl pieces
比如说…你要想象一个美丽的旗女郎
and they be playing a slow song,
而他们在弹一首缓慢的歌
you gotta know how to bop and two-step, so...
你要知道怎么去波普和两步舞 像这样…
Do, do, do. Do, do, do-do, do-do
嘟嘟嘟 嘟嘟 嘟嘟 嘟
Yeah, come on, boy.
来来来 孩子
Now—You gotta just...
现在 你只需要…
I'm all day with that.
我天天都这么搞的
Okay, one more.
好 再来一个
Another thing you gotta do is be smooth, you know.
你还需要让你的动作变得流畅
Yeah, come on.
来来来
You gotta move, and it's like you take your cape and...
你要动起来 拉起你的披肩
Yeah. You just kind of... I like that, boy.
哟!你要这样…我喜欢这个 孩子
I like that, Timmy! I like that!
我喜欢这个蒂米 我喜欢这个!
One more time! One more time, Timmy!
再来一次!再来一次 蒂米
Eh, yeah! Swing that thing.
啊!是的!摇摆摇摆!
I think that's wild, boy!
我觉得这很狂野啊 孩子
Boy, I should have been a drum major!
天呐 我应该当个乐队主鼓手
You know what?
你知道吗
I think I'm slowing you down, man.
我觉得我在拖你后腿 哥们儿
Y'all want to see what Timmy really do?
你们想看看蒂米的真本事吗
Do you want to see what Timmy really do?
你们想知道蒂米的真本事如何吗?
Let's get it on!
走一波!
Folks, coming up, Timmy is gonna show off his moves!
朋友们 嗨起来 蒂米要炫他的动作啦
Stay right there, folks.
坐着好好看 朋友们
Should have been a drum major, boy.
我应该当鼓乐队队长的 伙计

分享到