(单词翻译:单击)
Explain to me what we're gonna be doing while I stand like this.
请向我解释一下我穿成这样是想让我干嘛 。
Well, behind me are trash cans filled with something called liquid nitrogen.
我后面是一些垃圾桶,里面充满了液氮 。
And next to them are buckets filled with hot water.
旁边是盛有热水的热水桶 。
Liquid nitrogen? And hot water.
液氮?还有热水 。
We're going to pour the hot water into the liquid nitrogen.
我们将把热水放进液氮中 。
What happens is that the hot water is so hot and the liquid nitrogen is so cold that they could both burn you.
因为热水很烫,液氮很凉,两种物质将会让你灼伤 。
Is that funny? They could both what?
你觉得怎么样?它们都能怎样?
They could both burn you. Isn't that funny?
它们能将你烧伤 。你觉得如何?
All this burning, let me explain you something.
烧伤,让我解释一下 。
What do you mean? That's why you got all this stuff on.
你什么意思? 这是你穿这身衣服的原因 。
Mason,you said it'll burn, didn't you?
梅森,你刚才说它会燃烧,不是吗?
I did. That's why you have all the stuff on.
我说了 。这就是你穿它的原因啊 。
To you, this is funny? It's supposed to be.
对于你而言,这很有趣是吗?应该算吧 。
Okay, Mason, let's go get it done.
好吧,梅森,让我们开始吧 。
All right, everyone ready? All right.
各就各位了吗?
Let's do it, Mason.
梅森,开始吧 。
Everybody, count with me. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Go! Aah! Go! Aah!
所有人和我一起倒数 。10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...倒!倒!
I'm suing everybody in here.
我要告在场的所有人 。
Where my helmet at?
我的头盔呢?
It blew my hat off.
我的头盔都吹没了 。
Where my hat?! Where my hat?!
我的头盔呢?我的头盔呢?
I'm whooping all y'all.
我把你们都放进去 。
I'm whooping all y'all.
我把你们都放进去 。
You crazy, you're a crazy little boy.
你小子太疯狂了 。
Look, you blew my hat off.
我的头盔都吹没了 。
Let me tell you something you are lucky these kids are in here.
让我告诉你,你们很幸运今天有很多孩子在场 。
I got something I want to say right now.
有些话我想现在说 。
The only thing saving y'all is these kids is in here.
今天救了你们的是这些孩子 。
I want none of this on me. Look at all this in here.
它可别上我身上来,看看都上这里来了 。
I leaned over, and went poof.
我身体向前倾,然后砰 。
The words that was coming out of this mouth,
我这张嘴是说话用的,
Good thing you had the suit and the visor on. Good thing I had the suit on?
好在你还有这身衣服和面罩 。好在我有这身衣服?
Because it got on that instead of you.
因为它们都落在了这上面,而没有落在你身上 。