第21期:奥莉薇娅柯尔曼读信:别碰他的头发
日期:2017-05-22 07:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Dear President Eisenhower,
亲爱的艾森豪威尔总统,
My girlfriend's and I are writing all the way from Montana,
我和我的女朋友远在蒙塔纳州给你写信。
We think its bad enough to send Elvis Presley in the Army, but if you cut his side burns off we will just die!
我们认为让埃尔维斯·普雷斯利参军就已经够糟了,但如果你剪掉他的鬓角,我们还不如去死!
You don't know how we fell about him.
你不知道我们有多喜欢他.

mrdx21.jpg


I really don't see why you have to send him in the Army at all, but we beg you please please don't give him a G.I. haircut,
我真不知道他为什么必须要参军,但我们求你,千万别给他理一个士兵的发型。
oh please please don't!
千万不要!
If you do we will just about die!
否则我们还不如去死!
Elvis Presley Lovers,
埃尔维斯·普雷斯利的热爱者,
Linda Kelly Sherry Bane Mickie Mattson
琳达·凯莉 雪莉·贝恩 米奇·马特森
Presley Presley IS OUR CRY P-R-E-S-L-E-Y
普雷斯利是我们的口号。

分享到
重点单词
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • banen. 祸害,祸根