见信如晤Letters Live(MP3+中英字幕) 第80期:亲爱的贝西——贝西(2)
日期:2019-08-14 08:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Where shall we go, of course I’d choose north Devon
我们该去哪儿呢?当然,我会选择北德文
sea, country and air
那里有大海,乡村景色,还有新鲜空气
but March raises the question of weather, might we go to a largish town, I prefer villages normally.
但三月的天阴晴不定,或者我们可以去个大一点的城镇,我更喜欢乡村
but with you I guess I’ll do what you want, also I feel that you’ll need looking after
但我愿意听从你的想法。而且,我觉得你需要被照料
don’t think you should walk around in the rain, not for a while
我觉得你不该再漫步雨中了,至少现在不行
anyway, guess I don’t care where, as long as it’s the sea
我不在乎去哪儿!只要是在海边,和你在一起

mrdx80.jpg


and you, you, you. Inward clanging and bouncing and I wonder how soon.
而你~你~,我满心期盼着,不知你何时能回来
You know I say to myself, 「Bessie my girl, you’re not so hot」
我告诉自己「Bessie姑娘,你已不再迷人」
but I think you may have a similar feeling.
但我想,你应该和我有一样的感受
I say, how is your digestion, mine’s awful,
你的消化功能如何,我已经退化了
I shall be reduced to taking Rennin or something, a wind remover.
退化到需要服用凝乳酶或其他药来解决问题
My tea at his moment is stuck somewhere in the middle of my chest.
我现在喝的茶就哽在胸口那里
I can’t help wishing that you won’t get these letters,
我不禁希望,你收不到这些信
that you’ll be on your way, that the time to wait is that shot,
因为你已经出发,这样等待的时间也会缩短
because my impatience is getting pretty bad,
因为,我的耐心越来越差
being able to write like we have has been a wonderful thing,
我们之间的通信真是美妙
but it has always remained only the beginning,
和未来相比这只是开始
the contact for our future and a beginning must change to something else,
而现在,总要经历改变
and now it is changing.
现在,我们也已经在改变
What do you think of the war news?
你对战争怎么看?
Don’t like getting too optimistic,
我不是很乐观
but wouldn’t it be wonderful to come home to stay?
但想想也是件好事,因为你可以回家了,不是嘛?
I love you Bessie
我爱你!贝茜

译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!

分享到
重点单词
  • optimisticadj. 乐观的,乐观主义的
  • impatiencen. 不耐烦
  • digestionn. 消化,吸收,领悟 [生]细菌分解