英国语文第四册(MP3+中英字幕) 第60期:五月皇后(2)
日期:2019-11-22 13:24

(单词翻译:单击)

When the flowers come again, mother, beneath the waning light,
母亲啊,当鲜花再次盛开,昏暗渐弱的光线之下,
You'll never see me more, in the long gray fields at night;
漫长的暗夜里,你再也见不到我的容颜;
You'll bury me, my mother, just beneath the hawthorn shade,
我的母亲啊,就把我埋葬在山楂树的阴凉之下,
And you'll come sometimes and see me where I am lowly laid.
时而你会来看我,就到我的埋葬之地。
I have been wild and wayward, but you'll forgive me now;
我一直狂野任性,但是现在你要原谅我;
You'll kiss me, my own mother, and forgive me ere I go:
我的母亲啊,在我离别之前,你会亲吻我,原谅我:
Nay, nay, you must not weep, nor let your grief be wild;
不要,不要,你切不可哭泣,也不可悲伤过度;
You should not fret for me, mother,—you have another child.
母亲,你不应为我烦恼,——你还有另一个孩子。
Good night, good night: when I have said good night for ever-more,
晚安,晚安:我说晚安就是在说永远再见了,
And you see me carried out from the threshold of the door,
你看到我从门口悄悄离去,
Don't let Effie come to see me till my grave be growing green;—
直到我的墓穴上长出青草,才可以让艾菲来看我;——

1.jpg

She'll be a better child to you then ever I have been.
她会是一个比我更为乖巧的孩子。
She'll find my garden tools upon the granary floor;
她会在谷仓的地上找到我的园艺工具;
Let her take 'em; they are hers—I shall never garden more.
让她拿去用吧;现在这些工具是她的了——我再也不会种花植草了。
But tell her, when I'm gone, to train the rose-bush that I set
但是当我离去,告诉她,好好培育我种在客厅窗户边的玫瑰花丛,
About the parlour window, and the box of mignonette.
还有那一盒木犀草。
Good night, sweet mother! call me before the day is born;
晚安了,母亲!天亮之前叫我啊;
All night I lie awake, but I fall asleep at morn;
一整夜我彻夜难眠,可我会在清晨沉沉入眠;
But I would see the sun rise upon the glad New Year;
但是我会在喜气洋洋的新年里看到日出;
So, if you're waking, call me, call me early, mother dear.
亲爱的母亲,如果你清晨醒来,早点叫我,一定早点叫我。
—Tennyson
——坦尼森

分享到
重点单词
  • fretv. (使)烦恼,(使)焦急,(使)磨损,侵蚀 n. 烦
  • shaden. 阴影,遮蔽,遮光物,(色彩的)浓淡 vt. 遮蔽,
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • griefn. 悲痛,忧伤