美国小学英语教材3:第180课 克里斯托弗·哥伦布
日期:2019-04-05 19:54

(单词翻译:单击)

|sj&D=Q(s_e,#Hxt#|t5x9&s

Christopher Columbus
克里斯托弗·哥伦布

Christopher Columbus, where would I be
克里斯托弗·哥伦布啊,
If you had never crossed the sea,
如果你从未漂洋过海,
If you had never thought the earth a ball,
如果你不认为世界是个球体,
If you had never cared to sail at all?
如果你根本没有想过出海,那我会在哪儿呢?
Suppose your small ships made of wood,
假如你的小船用木头造成,
Were not so trusty, strong, and good;
不够可靠、不够坚硬、不够精良;
We should not keep your day each year,
我们就不需要每年都纪念你了,
And I should not be standing here;
而我也不会站在这里;
Perhaps I'd live far, far away
或许,我应该住在遥远的地方,
And never know Columbus Day.
从来就不知道哥伦布纪念日Zb2tD|UG+SxF_]9oMvO2
My house and every building tall —
我的房子和每个高高的建筑——
The school would not be here at all;
还有我的学校根本就不会在那儿;
Along the street where people go
或许供人们行走的街道
Only strong, strong trees would grow;
只有茁壮成长的树木;
And everywhere on lake and hill
湖上和山上的每个地方

~VDr;Y20Pr[A|%N(SP

克里斯托弗·哥伦布

acf!8%Ulk~O_Z%q@El

The land would be quite dark and still
土地会很黑、很平静,
With only wigwams on the ground
地上只有棚屋,
And Indian children walking 'round,
只有印第安人的孩子在四处游走,
And not a Stars and Stripes in sight
看不到星条旗的飘扬,
At evening or in morning light!
无论是白天还是晚上!
O dear, I wonder where I'd be
啊,亲爱的克里斯托弗·哥伦布啊,
If you had never crossed the sea,
如果你没有漂洋过海,
Christopher Columbus;
不知道我会在哪儿9R;vHYbDO5YyDU
I like it better far this way;
我更喜欢你来到了这里;
I like to live at home and play;
我更喜欢住在家里玩耍;
And so I'll keep Columbus Day!
所以我尊重哥伦布纪念日!
I'm glad you sailed;
我很高兴你远航而来;
I'm glad you knew The earth is round;
我很高兴你知道地球是圆的;
I'm glad the good queen trusted you;
我很高兴善良的王后相信了你;
I'm glad you were so brave and wise and true!
我很高兴你勇敢聪明并且真诚!
Christopher Columbus.
克里斯托弗·哥伦布RYBjVA!*(pyDiB9

iiF,JrG*J;P2e)KwpXrmDE6w8@CHA|nlC|fRxBWg,k4-(
分享到