广州金太阳五年级上 Unit 1:我们的生活是什么样子的?
日期:2012-12-15 20:12

(单词翻译:单击)

MODULE1 ROUTINES AND DATES
模块1 日常事务与日期
UNIT 1 What Is Our Life Like?
第一单元 我们的生活是什么样子的?
Dialogue
对话
1 How are the Chinese children's lives different from their visitors' lives? Listen, read and try to act out the dialogue.
1 中国小朋友们的生活与他们的拜访者的生活有哪些不同?听一听,读一读并试着表演下面的对话。
Mrs Zhou: How are you, Rose? How are you, Tom?
周太太:你好吗,罗斯?你好吗,汤姆?
Rose and Tom: We're fine, thank you.
罗斯和汤姆:我们很好,谢谢。
Yongxian: Hello, Rose. Hello, Tom.
永贤:你好,罗斯。你好,汤姆。
Rose and Tom: Hi, Yongxian.
罗斯和汤姆:嗨,永贤。
Mrs Zhou: Would you like to go to school with Yongxian tomorrow, children?
周太太:孩子们,你们想不想明天和永贤一起去上学呢?
Tom: Yes, that would be fun. What time does school start?
汤姆:想啊,那会很有意思的。学校几点开始上课?
Yongxian: At seven thirty.
永贤:7:30。
Rose: Oh no. I usually get up at 8 o'clock!
罗斯:噢,不。我通常8点起床!
Mrs Zhou: Yongxian always gets up at six thirty.
周太太:永贤总是6:30起床。
Tom: Six thirty! I never get up before seven thirty!
汤姆:6:30!我从来没在7:30之前起床!
Tom: What are these?
汤姆:这些是什么?
Mr Zhou: They're noodles. Do you eat noodles in London?
周太太:这些是面条。你们在伦敦有吃面条吗?
Rose: Yes, I sometimes eat noodles at my friend Sarah's.
罗斯:有的,我有时候在我朋友莎拉家吃面条。
Tom: My mum never makes noodles.
汤姆:我妈妈从没做过面条。
Yongxian: My mum always makes noodles!
永贤:我妈妈总是做面条!
Mrs Zhou: Would you like to go shopping now and buy some Chinese toys?
周太太:现在你们想不想去购物买些中国制造的玩具呀?
Rose: This evening? We usually go shopping at the weekend.
罗斯:今天晚上?我们通常在周末的时候去购物。
Yongxian: In China the shops are still open in the evening. Mum, Dad and I sometimes go shopping after dinner.
永贤:在中国,商店晚上也开门。妈妈、爸爸和我有时候吃完晚饭以后去购物。
Tom: We usually go to bed at about eight thirty.
汤姆:我们通常大约8:30睡觉。
Yongxian: Really? We never go to bed before nine thirty.
永贤:真的吗?我们从没在9:30前睡觉。
Rose: I like the life in China.
罗斯:我喜欢中国的生活。

分享到