流行英语词汇(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:伪君子
日期:2015-08-08 11:18

(单词翻译:单击)

shoe.png

goody two-sboes

伪君子

Goody Two,Goody Two,Goody Goody Two-Shoes

天真、乐观,开朗

You don't drink, don't smoke,What do you do?

你既不喝酒,也不抽烟,你到底干什么?

The subtle innuendos follow.

含沙射影接踵而来。

There must be something inside.

肯定有什么内幕。

OK.Look. I'm not happy about this, either but Jack asked us to do it and he's important to both of us ,so I think we should at least try.

好吧,我也不乐意勉强,但Jack叫我们尝试沟通,而他对我们两个都非常重要,所以我们至少应该试试。

Ok,oh,this is were really bugs me about you.

不,我最烦的就是你这个。

The way you talk,you are honest,you've got no agenda,you are not manipulative.

你说话的方式,你很诚实,说话没有计划,没有技巧。

It's like you are talking in cold.

你说话很冷漠。

OK,How do you want me to talk?

好吧,那你想让我怎样说话呢?

Oh, honey,I don't care.Just being such a goody two-sboes.

哦,亲爱的,我才无所谓呢。只要别这么伪君子就好了。

I an not a goody two-shoes.

我不是伪君子。

oh,yeah? Don't drink.Don't smoke.What do you do?

哦,是吗?不喝酒,不抽烟,你到底干什么的啊?

分享到