流行英语词汇(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:归某人所有
日期:2015-07-03 14:36

(单词翻译:单击)

归某人所有.jpg

dibs on

归某人所有

I've got dibs on Hershey's!

好时巧克力归我了!

I have dibs on last piece of pie.

最后一块馅饼归我了。

Kids,Tom and Jerry is on ,come over here ,quick.

孩子们,《猫和老鼠》开始了,快过来。

l call dibs on the middle chair!

中间的椅子归我了!

That's the best position. You alwavs beat me to it!

那是最好的位置。你每次都抢在我前面!

Are you stealing patients from the E.R.?

你在从急诊室偷病人?

Yes ,but only because I have to know that I did not spend my entire inheritance on an empty room with the beds.

是的,但这只是因为我必须知道我继承的那一大笔钱没有花在空荡荡的病房里。

Because if I did that,I might go crazy and George called dibs on all the crazy this week.

如果真把钱花在了没用的地方,我会发疯的,而这个星期乔治已经抢占了所有的疯狂。

Do you think Callie is pergnant?

你认为考利怀孕了吗?

I call dibs on the front seat in the car when we go to the zoo tomorrow.

明天去动物园,车里前排的位置归我了!

You wish! It doesn't work that way.You can only call dibs on the seat if we are going now.No one dibs.

想的美,这是不合规矩的,如果我们现在就去的话,你可以要那个位置,但是不可以提前霸占。

Says who?

谁说的?

Says everybody.That's the rule.

所有人都这么说。这是规矩。

Chris ,your sister is right.

克里斯,你妹妹是对的。

I told you so.

我说吧。

Fine. I'II call the dibs when we get going. If I want it,I'll have it.

好,大不了上路的时候再叫。如果我想要,我一定会得到。

All right,bring it on,I can't wait.

好吧,带着,我等不急了。

Hey guys. chill. It's just a seat.

嘿,你们两个降降火。只不过是个座位而已。

Bags I sit in the front seat!

我要坐前面的位子!

Dibs on the front seat!

坐在前面位置!

分享到