电影《恐龙当家》第13期:爪牙峰
日期:2018-12-20 10:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, you okay, kid? - Yes.
你还好吗 孩子 - 是的
I hate those kind. Lying sons of crawdads picking on a kid.
我最讨厌那些龙了 一群胆小鬼 专挑小孩子下手
Well, ain't you just the cutest thing.
你真是太可爱了
He likes you.
他喜欢你
Imagine that, Ramsey. Even with your stinky face.
你看看 拉姆齐 你这张臭脸也吓不到他
Nash! Boundaries. This is my personal bubble.
纳什 你过界了 这是我的个人领地
Nah, that ain't your bubble. This is your bubble.
不 那不是你的领地 这才是
Nash, get out of your sister's bubble.
纳什 别老是去烦你姐姐
You got no business being out here.
你不应该到这里来
Yes, sir. I don't. I'm trying to get home, but I lost the river.
先生 我明白 我只是想要回家 但我找不到河流了
Please, my momma needs me.
求你了 我妈妈需要我
- Take it easy, kid. - Do you know where the river is?
- 别着急 孩子 - 你知道河在哪里吗
What river? There's tons of rivers around these parts.
什么河 这附近有很多条河
By Clawtooth Mountain. It has three points.
流经爪牙峰的那条河 那座山有三座山峰
Don't know that one.
没听说过
We're heading south to a watering hole.
我们要往南方寻找水源
Come with us. Someone there might help you.
跟我们一起走吧 也许那有人可以帮到你

分享到
重点单词
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • bubblen. 气泡,泡影 v. 起泡,冒泡