至爱梵高·星空之谜(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第37期 梵高住的房间
日期:2018-06-17 18:17

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Do you remember his first day that I told you about?
我跟你说他第一天来的情形 你还记得吗
This letter's from then.
这是那天写的信
No, I can't Read someone else's letter.
我不能随便看别人的信
If it's open, it's all right.
如果信已经打开了 就没问题
My dad's posted me up some money.
我爸爸给我汇的钱在路上了
I'll open a tab for you,
我可以先给你记账
and you can settle up when your money arrives.
等你钱到了再还给我
That's very good of you.
那就先谢谢了
This is where he lived?
这就是他住的地方吗
And, where he died.
这也是他去世的地方
重点讲解

post
post sth off to sb
post sb sth

to send a letter, etc. to sb by post / mail
寄;邮寄
Have you posted off your order yet?
你把订单寄出去没有?
Is it OK if I post the cheque to you next week?
我下周把支票寄给你行不行?
Is it OK if I post you the cheque next week?
我下周寄给你支票可以吗?

settle
to start to have a quieter way of life, living in one place
(在某地)定居下来,过安定的生活
When are you going to get married and settle down?
你打算什么时候成家,安定下来?

tab
a bill for goods you receive but pay for later, especially for food or drinks in a restaurant or bar; the price or cost of sth
(待付的)账单,账款;费用;(尤指)餐厅账单
a bar tab
酒吧账单
Can I put it on my tab?
我可以记账吗?
The tab for the meeting could be $3 000.
这次会议的费用可能是3000元。

视频及简介
该影片是为了纪念梵高125年诞辰,通过30位绘画师以梵高风格的油画再现和动画师手绘的120幅梵高画作,让梵·高的20位画中人对着镜头讲述画家的生平,试图探索梵高的精神世界与死亡之谜。

分享到