表情奇幻冒险(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第55期 吉恩变无聊
日期:2018-04-21 18:20

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I'm notjust some princess, Gene, waiting for my prince.
我不是一个等待王子的公主 吉恩
I mean, what you said was beautiful, but...
我的意思是 你说的话很美 但是…
Gene.
吉恩
You're all meh.
你一副无聊的样子
The source code worked!
源代码起效了
Turns out I didn't need it.
看来我不需要它
For the first time in my life, meh is all I feel.
我人生第一次觉得无聊透顶
No! Gene!
不 吉恩
Hi. I have an appointment. I'm a little early.
嗨 我有个预约 我来得早了点
No problem. I can take you right now.
没问题 我现在就可以帮你
Jailbreak!
越狱
Don't do that!
别这样
That freaky huge Bot has got Gene back inside the phone.
可怕的大机器人把吉恩抓回手机里了
What?
什么
He left looking more meh than the mehest meh face I've ever seen.
他走的时候看起来比我见过最无聊的表情还要无聊
What did you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
It's what I didn't say.
是我有些话还没说
重点讲解

appointment with sb
a formal arrangement to meet or visit sb at a particular time, especially for a reason connected with their work
约会;预约;约定
She made an appointment for her son to see the doctor.
她为儿子约定了看医生的时间。
I've got a dental appointment at 3 o'clock.
我约了下午3点看牙医。
an appointment with my lawyer
与我的律师的约定
to keep an appointment
准时赴约

work on sb
work on sth

to have the result or effect that you want
奏效;产生预期的结果(或作用)
The pills the doctor gave me aren't working.
医生给我的药片不管事。
My plan worked, and I got them to agree.
我的计划奏效了,我让他们同意了。
His charm doesn't work on me (= does not affect or impress me).
我不为他的魅力所动。

turn out
to happen in a particular way; to develop or end in a particular way
…地发展(或发生);结果…
Despite our worries everything turned out well.
尽管我们都很担心,结果一切都顺利。
You never know how your children will turn out.
很难说子女将来的发展怎样。

视频及简介
影片讲述了吉恩和两个铁杆小伙伴一起穿行手机app,拯救世界寻找自我,踏上险象环生扣人心弦的数字世界的探险故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • arrangementn. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲
  • affectvt. 影响,作用,感动
  • impressn. 印象,特徵,印记 v. 使 ... 有印象,影响,
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • charmn. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌 v. (使)陶醉,(使)
  • genen. 基因
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料