郁金香狂热(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第53期 让被困家中
日期:2018-04-21 14:36

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hmm, no disrespect, sir, but I'll wait here.
无意冒犯 先生 但我会在这里等
Do you have any libation?
你有酒吗?
I've come to collect money for your tickets.
我是来收船票钱的
Tickets?
船票?
Two passages to the Indies on the Empress of the East.
两张去印度的票搭乘东方皇后号
And I'm not leaving until I've got money in my hands.
除非我拿到钱 否则我不会走的
That's me orders, sir.
这是我的使命 先生
You leaving the country?
你要离开这个国家?
And he's not coming back!
他不会回来了
Do you have the cash?
你有现金吗?
I do. Do you have the bulb?
我有 你有球茎吗?
I'm not accepting the certificate only.
我不是只买证书的
Well, I shall fetch it this instant.
好吧 我马上拿来
No, you don't. The last time, you left me waiting a whole month.
你别想跑 上一次你让我等了整整一个月
What, you think I'm going to slip my leash?
你以为我会有钱不赚?
Yes.
是的
Can one of you explain to me
你们谁能向我解释
how I'm to bring the Admiral Maria to Mr. De Bye
我将把上将玛丽亚交付迪拜先生
and pay you all off if I am kept prisoner in my own house?
如果我被囚禁在自己家里?
Send your friend.
派你的朋友去
Are you sober?
你清醒吗?
I can't remember what a drink tastes like.
我不记得喝的什么滋味
Right. Take this.
好吧 拿着这个
Bring it to St. Ursula's.
去圣厄休拉修道院
They'll have a package for you. And, Gerrit, listen to me.
她们会给你一个包裹 赫利特 听我说
Stay off the drink.
别再喝了
Go.
去吧
重点讲解

disrespect
disrespect for sb
disrespect to sb
disrespect to sth

a lack of respect for sb / sth
不尊敬;无礼;轻蔑
disrespect for the law / the dead
藐视法律;对死者的不敬
No disrespect intended sir. It was just a joke.
先生,绝无不敬之意。这不过是个玩笑而已。

order
order for sb to do sth
order to do sth

something that sb is told to do by sb in authority
指示;命令
He gave orders for the work to be started.
他下令开始工作。
The general gave the order to advance.
将军下令前进。
Dogs can be trained to obey orders.
狗可以训练得听从命令。

sober
not drunk (= not affected by alcohol)
未醉
I promised him that I'd stay sober tonight.
我答应过他,今晚我不会喝醉。
He was as sober as a judge (= completely sober ).
他一点没醉。

视频及简介
电影是在郁金香狂热背景下发生的,讲述了一名已婚女子与其雇来画像的穷画匠之间的爱情故事。


分享到