郁金香狂热(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第54期 索菲亚自由了
日期:2018-04-22 14:41

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Gerrit, you old tosspot!
赫利特 你这老醉鬼
Come and have a jar!
来饮一罐
Oi, Gerrit, where you going?
赫利特 你去哪儿?
Sophia.
索菲亚
You're in our house. You're free.
你在我们家 你自由了
Easy.
慢点
I've done a terrible thing.
我做了一件可怕的事
What have I done?
我做了什么?
重点讲解

jar
a jar and what it contains
一罐,一瓶(的量)
a jar of coffee
一罐咖啡

terrible
causing great harm or injury; very serious
危害极大的;造成极大伤害的;非常严重的
a terrible accident
重大事故
He had suffered terrible injuries.
他受了重伤。

free
not restricted or controlled by anyone else; able to do or say what you want
不受限制的;不受约束的;言行自由的
A true democracy complete with free speech and a free press was called for.
人们呼吁要有充分言论自由和新闻自由的真正民主。
the country's first free election
该国的第一次自由选举
They gave me free access to all the files.
他们让我自由查阅所有档案资料。

视频及简介
电影是在郁金香狂热背景下发生的,讲述了一名已婚女子与其雇来画像的穷画匠之间的爱情故事。


分享到