神探夏洛克:2015圣诞特别篇(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第65期 夏洛克清醒
日期:2018-02-26 11:00

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Miss me?
想我了吗
Sherlock, are you all right?
夏洛克 你没事吧
Yes. Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?
是的 当然 我怎么会有事呢
Because you probably just OD'd. You should be in hospital
因为你可能刚服药过量 你该入院
Hm, no time
没时间了
I have to go to Baker Street now. Moriarty's back
我得赶紧去贝克街 莫里亚蒂回来了
I almost hope he is
我都希望他是真回来了
if it'll save you from this
如果能让你不再沉迷于此
No need for that now
现在用不着这个了
I've got the real thing
我有真正好玩的了
I have work to do.
我有工作了
Sherlock
夏洛克
Promise me
保证我
What are you still doing here?
你还站这儿干什么
Shouldn't you be off getting me a pardon or something
你不是该去帮我搞个赦免还是什么的吗
like a proper big brother?
像个好大哥那样
Dr. Watson
华生医生
Look after him
照顾好他
Please
拜托
重点讲解

pardon
official decision not to punish sb for a crime, or to say that sb is not guilty of a crime
赦免;特赦
to ask / grant / receive a pardon
请求/准予/获得赦免
a royal / presidential pardon
皇家/总统特赦

save
to avoid doing sth difficult or unpleasant; to make sb able to avoid doing sth difficult or unpleasant
避免,免得(出现困难或不愉快的事)
The prize money saved her from having to find a job.
她得到的奖金,使她免于去找工作。
She did it herself to save argument.
她自己去做了,以免发生争论。

hospital
a large building where people who are ill / sick or injured are given medical treatment and care
医院
(BrE) He had to go to hospital for treatment.
他得到医院接受治疗。
(NAmE) He had to go to the hospital for treatment.
他得到医院接受治疗。
to be admitted to (the) hospital
被接受入院
to be discharged from (the) hospital
获准出院
The injured were rushed to (the) hospital in an ambulance.
救护车把伤员火速送往医院


视频及简介
该影片讲述的是夏洛克与华生破案的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • grantn. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予 n. 财产转让 vt
  • unpleasantadj. 使人不愉快的,讨厌的
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的