蜘蛛侠:英雄归来(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第52期 蜘蛛侠被识破?
日期:2018-02-05 18:33

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
So.. You got detention
好吧 你被留堂了
You screwed up. You know what you did was wrong
你搞砸了 你知道你做错了
The question is how are you gonna make things right?
问题是你要如何弥补
Maybe you were trying to be cool
或许你是想扮酷
But take it from a guy who's been frozen for 65 years
但听我一个冻了65年的人一句劝
the only way to really be cool is to follow the rules
真正想酷 就只能遵守规矩
We all know what's right We all know what's wrong
我们都分得清对错
Next time those turkeys try to convince you of something you know is wrong
下次再有人想在你面前颠倒黑白
Where you going? Get back here. Just think to yourself what would Captain America do?
你去哪 回来 就想想美国队长会怎么做
Why are you here? You don't even have detention
你干吗坐这儿 你根本没被留堂
I know
我知道
I just like coming here to sketch people in crisis
我就是喜欢来这儿画处于危机中的人
It's you
是你
So your body's changing
你的身体在发生变化
Believe me, I know how that feels
相信我我了解那感受
May?

Karen. What's up?
凯伦 好啊
重点讲解

detention
放学后留校,留堂(处罚学生)
They can't give me (a) detention for this.
他们不可能因为这事罚我课后留下来。

sketch
画素描;画速写
He quickly sketched the view from the window.
他很快勾勒出了窗外的风景。

convince
convince sb of sth
convince yourself of sth

使确信;使相信;使信服
You'll need to convince them of your enthusiasm for the job.
你要使他们相信你殷切希望得到这份工作。
I'd convinced myself (that) I was right.
我确信自己是正确的。

rule
规则;规章;条例
to follow / obey / observe the rules
遵循/服从/遵守规则
It's against all rules and regulations.
这违背了所有的规章制度。
to break a rule (= not follow it)
违反规定

视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • observev. 观察,遵守,注意到 v. 评论,庆祝
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • sketchn. 素描,草图,概述,梗概 v. 速写,草拟,(简略地
  • enthusiasmn. 热情,热心;热衷的事物