(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Why would I tell him about the churro?
干嘛把油条的事说出来啊
Okay
好吧
Can't wait to see this thing
真等不及看看它的威力了
Finally something good
可算有动真格的了
Yo, this hightech stuff makes it too easy
有这高科技的玩意简直太轻松了
Told you, it was worth it. Okay, go, go, go
就说这个值吧 快来
Nice
漂亮
We can hit like five more places tonight
我们今晚还能再劫五个网点
What's up guys? You forget your pin number?
几位好啊 这是忘记卡号了吗
You're the Avengers
你们是复仇者诶
What are you guys doing here?
你们怎么在这儿
Thor, Hulk. Good to finally meet you guys
托儿绿巨人可算见到你们了
I thought you'd be more handsome in person. Iron man
我以为你们本人会更帅些呢 钢铁侠
Hey, what are you doing robbing a bank? You're a billionaire
你抢银行干什么 你是亿万富翁啊
重点讲解
high-tech
高技术的,高科技的(尤指电子方面)
high-tech industries
高科技产业
avenge
avenge sth on sb
avenge yourself on sb
报(某事)之仇;向(某人)报仇
He promised to avenge his father's murder.
他发誓要报杀父之仇。
She was determined to avenge herself on the man who had betrayed her.
她决心向那个负心男人报仇。
worth
worth sth
worth doing
值得(费周折)
Was it worth the effort?
这值得花费力气吗?
The new house really wasn't worth all the expense involved.
这座新房子确实不值这么多的花费。
The job involves a lot of hard work but it's worth it.
这工作需要花费很大力气,但是值得。
视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。
