赛车总动员(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第25期 麦昆厌烦老年式训练
日期:2017-12-28 08:15

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Ohokay, what do you, hey
好吧 你干嘛
You have been driving on tires a long time
你呆在轮胎上太久
And you never stopped to get to know them
你从来没有停下来了解他们
I'm sorry, what?
对不起 什么?
Tires are individuals
轮胎也有个性
You should give each a name
你应该给他们起名字
Name!
名字
I will not be doing that
我不会这样做
Minor names, Maria, marika, ronaldo and Debby Richardson
我的轮胎叫玛丽亚 玛丽卡 罗纳尔多和黛比理查森
What?
什么?
Long story
说来话长
May I have my tires back so I can go on the simulator please
我得要回车胎 这样我就能继续模拟了
Name them!
起名字
Lefty, righty, backy, backy junior. Okay
左胎 右胎 后胎 后胎二世
Does this make you mad?
这会让你发疯吗?
Yes, it does
是的
Use that!
中招了
Emerge and kneel
前前又后后
Emerge and kneel
前前又后后
Now, you got some tire damage
现在 你轮胎有损坏
Thank you, Cruz, I'm done
谢谢你 科鲁兹 我完成了
Mr. mcqueen, where are you going
麦昆先生 你要去哪里
To the futue!
未来
Okay, here we go. Here we go. How do I do this? Come on baby
好极了 我该怎么做?快点 宝贝
Mr. mcqueen
麦昆
Cruise, thank you for the old man training as crazy as it was
科鲁兹 感谢你的老人训练 太疯狂了
But I'm warmed up enough and now I need you to launch this thing
但我已经热身够了 现在我需要你启动这玩意
Mr. mcqueen, wait until you can handle it please
麦昆先生 请等到你能搞得定它再说
There are no shortcuts
没有捷径的
Okay, we'll just see about that
好吧 我们就看看
All right, my star racer is on the simulator
我的明星车手上模拟器了
Why! Yes, I am
不可以吗 没错
Well, let's see you take it out for a spin
让我们看看你的身手
Right away, mr. Sterling. Owner of the company
马上 斯特林先生 大老板
重点讲解

shortcut
(做某事的)快捷办法,捷径
There are no short cuts to economic recovery.
恢复经济无捷径可走。

owner
物主;所有权人;主人
a dog / factory owner
狗的主人;厂主
The painting has been returned to its rightful owner.
这幅画已归还给合法所有权人。
He's now the proud owner of a cottage in Wales.
现在他很得意自己在威尔士有一座小别墅。

individual
与众不同的人;有个性的人
She's grown into quite an individual.
她已经长成了一个相当有个性的人。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是老赛车手闪电麦昆遭遇新手挑战的故事。

分享到