(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
What's up, Mr Delmar?
你好啊达尔摩先生
Mr. Parker
帕克先生
Number five, right?
还是5号是吗
Yeah and with pickles and can you smush it down real flat? Thanks
嗯 加酸黄瓜 麻烦压得扁扁的 谢谢
You got it boss
好嘞
How's your aunt?
你婶婶怎么样了
Yeah, she's all right
她挺好
Ten dollars. It's 5$
10美元 写着5元啊
For that comment 10$
叫你嘴贱 10美元
Come on, I'm joking, I'm joking
拜托就是开玩笑
Here's 5$
给你美元
What's up, Murph?
好啊墨菲
So, how's school?
学校怎么样
You know, It's boring. Got better things to do
无聊啊我有更好玩的事可做
Stay in school, kid. Stay in school
要好好上学 孩子 记住
Otherwise you're gonna end up like me
否则会落得像我一样
This is great. Best sandwiches in Queens
这多棒 皇后区最好的三明治
Finally
可算啊
Could you hold this for a second? Thanks
你能拿一下吗谢谢
Is this anybody's bike? No?
这是谁的自行车 没人认吗
Hey, buddy, is this your bike? I have no change
哥们 这是你的自行车吗 没零钱
Does anyone have a pen? Do you have a pen?
谁有笔吗 你有笔吗
重点讲解
comment
comment about sth
comment on sth
议论;评论;解释
Have you any comment to make about the cause of the disaster?
你对发生灾难的原因有何评论?
She made helpful comments on my work.
她对我的工作提出了有益的意见。
The director was not available for comment.
经理抽不出时间来作出评论。
change
找给的零钱;找头
Don't forget your change!
别忘了找给你的零钱!
That's 40p change.
这是找给您的 40 便士。
The ticket machine gives change.
自动售票机可以找零。
end up
to find yourself in a place or situation that you did not intend or expect to be in
最终成为;最后处于
If you go on like this you'll end up in prison.
如果你继续这样,早晚得进监狱。
I ended up doing all the work myself.
结果所有的活儿都是我一个人干了。
视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。
