冰雪大作战(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第45期 最后一战
日期:2017-10-24 08:00

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Uh, well I'll see you on the battlefield!
那就战场上见吧
Good luck with that, general!
祝你好运 大将军
Yeah! You bet soldier!
你瞧好吧 士兵
I can't let you play today, Cleo
乐乐 今天你不能去
It's the final battle
最后一场战斗了
Who knows what tricks they'll have up their sleeves
谁知道他们又有什么阴谋诡计
And I don't want you getting covered in paint again
我可不像你的身上又是油漆
It's because I love you, Cleo
我爱你
I don't know how you got Luke to give us the fort back
你是怎么办到的 卢克竟然会答应把城堡还给我们
I don't really know either
我也不清楚耶
He just offered it
他就这么给我了
Curious military strategy
谁知道他葫芦里卖的什么药
Enemy approaching
敌人靠近
12 o'clock
在十二点钟方向
Enemy at 12 o'clock!
十二点钟方向出现敌人
Roger that!
收到
重点讲解

approach
(在距离或时间上)靠近,接近
We heard the sound of an approaching car / a car approaching.
我们听见一辆汽车驶近的声音。
Winter is approaching.
冬天就要来临。
As you approach the town, you'll see the college on the left.
快到市镇时就可以看见左边的学院。

curious that...
稀奇古怪;奇特;不寻常
There was a curious mixture of people in the audience.
观众中有些人混杂在一起显得很怪。
It was a curious feeling, as though we were floating on air.
那是一种奇特的感觉,我们彷佛在空中漂浮。
It was curious that she didn't tell anyone.
她没有告诉任何人,这很反常。

offer
offer sth to sb
offer sth for sth
offer sb sth

主动提出;自愿给予
He offered $4 000 for the car.
他出价 4 000 元买这辆汽车。
Josie had offered her services as a guide.
乔西曾表示愿意当向导。
He offered some useful advice.
他提出了一些有益的建议。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是孩子们冬天进行冰雪作战的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • strategyn. 战略,策略
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • approachn. 接近; 途径,方法 v. 靠近,接近,动手处理