乐高蝙蝠侠(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第29期 小罗宾进蝙蝠洞
日期:2017-10-02 07:31

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Alfred, you've been watching way too many Lifetime movies and drinking chardonnay
阿尔弗雷德 你肯定是看了太多煽情电影 喝了太多霞多丽酒了
It's Pinot grigio, sir. Whatever it is
是灰比诺酒 不管什么
Listen, you don't have a family
听着 你没有家人
You're satisfied serving me
你只是乐于当管家
So what do you know about having a surrogate son?
对于收养这种事情你不懂
Now I'm gonna go fight crime while you put that kid on the next jet to the orphanage. Got it?
我现在要去打击犯罪了 你赶紧把那个孩子送回孤儿院 明白吗
As you wish, sir
遵命 先生
Whoops a daisy
我不是故意的
Wait, what are you doing?
慢着 你要干什么
Dusting
打扫卫生
You can't let him into the Batcave!
你不能让他进蝙蝠洞
I'm not, I'm letting him into your life via the Batcave
我没有 我只是让他通过蝙蝠洞走进你的生活
What?
不会吧
It's the Batcave!
这儿就是蝙蝠洞
Oh, my gosh. Oh my gosh
天呐
Batman! Whoa!
蝙蝠侠
You're darn right. "Whoa"
你确实应该"哇哦"
重点讲解

surrogate
替代的;代用的
She saw him as a sort of surrogate father.
在她心目中,他彷佛是能替代父亲角色的人。

orphan
孤儿
He was an orphan and lived with his uncle.
他是个孤儿,和他叔叔一起生活。
orphan boys / girls
父母双亡的男孩/女孩

serve
接待;服务
Are you being served?
有人接待您吗?
She was serving behind the counter.
她在柜枱服务。

satisfied
satisfied with sb
satisfied with sth

满意的;满足的;欣慰的
a satisfied smile
满意的微笑
a satisfied customer
满意的顾客
She's never satisfied with what she's got.
她对自己的所得从不感到满足。


视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蝙蝠侠与小丑斗智斗勇的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • surrogaten. 代理人,代用品,替身,继母
  • darnv. 织补 n. 补钉 int. 该死(damn的委婉语
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.