天才少女(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第32期 玛丽的妈妈
日期:2017-10-05 07:11

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
So no more math?
不再研究数学了
It's late
不早了
You've got a big day tomorrow
你明天还有重要的事
Come on. Up, up, up
来 起来
Can I play the piano?
我能弹钢琴吗
No, you can't
不行
Now stop dragging those feet. But it's fun!
别拖着脚了 可是钢琴好玩
Come on!
快走
I have had a series of nightmares where I'm fired because of what happened
我做了一连串的噩梦 梦到因为那件事 我被学校开除了
You get it?
你明白吗
And then I try to rationalize that everything that happened was just all alcohol
然后我试图解释 那只是因为我喝醉了
Dr Shankland, this problem is
尚克兰博士 这道题…
I know. Just copy it exactly as you see it written
我知道 原题照抄下来就是了
But it's
可这题…
Exactly as written. Thank you
照抄原题 谢谢
So what's this problem I'm supposed to look at?
要让我看什么数学题
I don't know
不知道
Is it like the problems Mom worked on?
就像妈妈研究的那些问题吗
Your mother didn't work on problems
你妈研究的不是一些问题
She worked on just one problem
她只研究了一个问题
Just one?
就一个吗
Her entire life?
研究了一辈子
Most of it
大部分
重点讲解

copy
copy sth from sth
copy sth into sth
copy sth onto sth
copy sth down
copy sth out

抄写;誊写
She copied the phone number into her address book.
她把那个电话号码抄写在自己的通讯录上。
I copied out several poems.
我抄录了几首诗歌。

series of sth
一系列;连续;接连
The incident sparked off a whole series of events that nobody had foreseen.
那一事件引发出一连串谁都没有料到的事。
the latest in a series of articles on the nature of modern society
论现代社会性质的一系列文章中最新的一篇

rationalize
对…进行理性的解释;对…加以科学的说明
an attempt to rationalize his violent behaviour
对他的暴力行为作出合理解释的尝试

视频及简介
该影片讲述了天才少女玛丽的生活。

分享到
重点单词
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • incidentn. 事件,事变,插曲 adj. 难免的,附带的
  • alcoholn. 酒精,乙醇,酒
  • rationalizevt. 使合理化,合理地说明,[数]给 ... 消根
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的