乐高蝙蝠侠(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第17期 采访布鲁斯
日期:2017-09-14 07:04

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Bruce, any advice for the new commissioner?
布鲁斯 对于新任警长有什么建议吗
Long as he knows how to push the button for the BatSignal, he'll be fine
他只要知道怎么打开蝙蝠灯就能万事大吉了
Bruce, I don't know how you did it
布鲁斯 你是怎么做到的
You can't prove it, you didn't do it
你亲自做了就知道了
Mr Wayne, so great to see you! Come and join us!
天哪 见到你真好 快来加入我们
Mr Prime Minister
首相先生
Did you have some work done?
做了整容手术吗
Bruce Wayne!
布鲁斯·韦恩
He's the greatest orphan of all time
他可是史上最牛的孤儿
Nice to see you, Mr Ambassador. Mr Wayne!
见到您很高兴 大使先生 韦恩先生
You want a picture? That would be swell!
要拍照吗 太棒了
Here we go. Party face!
那就来一张吧
Boom. Keep it
搞定 拿着吧
Whoa! Thanks. Mr Wayne
谢谢 韦恩先生
Call me Bruce, champ
叫我布鲁斯 小伙子
I'm just so jazzed to meet you sir
见到您我真是太激动了
I'm sorry did you say "jazzed"?
等等 你刚才说你很鸡冻
Yes! My name's Richard Grayson but all the kids at the orphanage call me Dick
是啊 我叫理查德·格雷森 孤儿院的小孩都叫我鸡儿
Well, children can be cruel. Yeah
小孩子也真敢胡叫 是啊
Great to see you, Bruce. Nice to see you, sir
很荣幸见到你 我也一样
So, I had a question for you, sir. Okay, hit me with it
我有个问题想请教您 好啊 问吧
Do you have any advice on how to get adopted?
关于被收养的方法您有什么高见吗
Oh, yeah. Oh, you do?
对 您有?
Mr Wayne, can I get an autograph? Sure
韦恩先生 可以签个名吗 可以
Um, all right, for example, is teeth whitener a good idea? Yes. There you go, pal. Thanks!
还有您觉得牙齿美白怎么样 很好 给你 朋友 谢谢
Really? Oh, yeah
真的吗 真的
Looking good, Bruce. Thank you so much
你真的很帅 布鲁斯 非常感谢
How about eyeliner or a foreign language?
用眼线笔或者会一门外语呢
Try both. Bueno
都试试 好
Look, it's the new commissioner!
快看 是新警长
Where? Oh, she's with the mayor!
哪儿呢 她跟市长在一起
Here, she is, everyone!
各位 这就是新任警长
重点讲解

autograph
(名人的)亲笔签名
Could I have your autograph?
我能请你签个名吗?

advice on sth
劝告;忠告;建议;意见
advice on road safety
有关道路安全的建议
They give advice for people with HIV and AIDS.
他们向艾滋病病毒携带者和艾滋病患者提供咨询。
Follow your doctor's advice.
要遵从医嘱。

cruel
cruel to sb
cruel to sth

残酷的;冷酷的;残忍的;残暴的
a cruel dictator
残暴的独裁者
I can't stand people who are cruel to animals.
我无法容忍虐待动物的人。
Her eyes were cruel and hard.
她目光冷酷。

adopt
收养;领养
a campaign to encourage childless couples to adopt
鼓励无子女夫妇领养孩子的运动
to adopt a child
领养孩子
She was forced to have her baby adopted.
她被迫把婴儿给人收养。


视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蝙蝠侠与小丑斗智斗勇的故事。

分享到