梅林传奇第1季第13集:The End is Near 生死守恒(18)
日期:2017-08-13 14:30

(单词翻译:单击)

To have known you has been my greatest pleasure, and to sacrifice myself for you is but an honour.
认识你是我最大的快乐,为你牺牲则使我感到莫大的荣幸。
You are, and will always be, the son I never had.
我永远将把你看作我的亲生子。
My lady.It is a long time since you called me that.
小姐。很久都没听到你这样叫我了。
I've come to ask for your help.
我是来向你寻求帮助的。
As you once did before, for Uther. You did not like the outcome.
就像上次我帮乌瑟的忙一样。你又对结果不满意。
I offer a chance for you to atone for the death of his wife.
我给过你机会弥补杀死他妻子的罪过。
I have save the life of her son. What more do you ask for?
我救了他儿子啊。你还想怎么样?
That this time, you take a just price. Merlin intends to offer his life for his mother's. I want you to take mine in his place.
这次我们来做一个公平的交易。梅林打算替他母亲牺牲。而我是来顶替梅林的。
With all my powers of prediction, I could never have foretold this. Gaius the hero!
我的预言能力再强,也没能猜到这个结果。盖乌斯成英雄了!
Why should I grant your wish? You stood and watched as our friends burned in the great purge. You are nothing but a traitor.
我为什么要满足你的心愿?你什么都不做眼睁睁看着朋友被谬杀。就是一个卖国贼。
Merlin is the one man who can bring magic back to this land. At Arthur's side, he can help forge a new kingdom.
只有梅林能让魔法重归这片土地。与亚瑟并肩,他们能创造出新的王国。
A world of peace and beauty that we can only dream of.
创造出一个美丽祥和的梦想国度。

分享到