梅林传奇第1季第6集:A Remedy To Cure All 灵丹妙药(10)
日期:2017-02-15 16:47

(单词翻译:单击)

You think the two may be connected?
你觉得两者间有关联?
Oh, yes. A symptom of the illness?
是的。 是此病的症状?
I'm certain of it, yes. And those potions, they masked the problem and allowed it to develop to the point where she nearly died.
我确信。那些药剂暂时掩盖了问题,任其发展到这个地步她差点死了。
If you hadn't come along when you did...
要是你没出现做了这一切......
But I did and that is all that matters. Her life was saved...in the nick of time.
重要的是我做到了。在关键时刻拯救了她。
Will you undertake a review of his work? Just to be on the safe side.
你愿意检查他的医病记录么?就是为慎重起见。
If it would put your mind at rest, Sire.
若能使您安心,陛下。
Have you been up all night?
一宿没睡?
Yes, but it was worth it. Where are you going?
是呀,但也值了。你要去哪儿?
Er, I told Edwin I'd be up at dawn to collect some supplies.
我答应艾德文早起采些草药。
Well, you'd better get a move on then.
那你最好快去了。
Edwin. Your scar has healed well. I often wondered what happened to that poor young boy.
艾德文。你的伤疤治愈得不错啊。我常常想那个可怜的小男孩怎么样了。
I told you we've never met before.
我说了我们素未谋面。
I didn't realize who you were until I checked the records. You used your mother's maiden name. You are Gregor and Jaden's son.
在我查阅记录前我都没意识到你是谁。你使用了你母亲的娘家姓氏。你是葛瑞格和杰登的儿子。

分享到
重点单词
  • scarn. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖 v. 结疤,使 ... 有伤痕,
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • symptomn. 症状,征兆
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款