宝贝老板(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第27期 蒂姆与宝宝照相
日期:2017-07-12 12:28

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I don't wear nautical. It's not even Friday!
我不穿船员衣服的 今天也不是星期五
Come on, you're putting this thing on!
快点 你一定要穿上这衣服
You gonna make me? You can't make me punk
你要逼我吗 你逼不了我 小不点
What have you done to me? Stop! Get back here! No! Oh! No way. Come on!
你对我做了什么 停下来 回来 不行 噢 没门 快来
Tim, what are you doing in here?
蒂姆 你在这干嘛
Hey, what's all the racket?
喂 怎么都在吵吵闹闹的
Aw! Isn't he adorable?
噢 他不可爱吗
Oh I've got one for you too!
喔 我也给你准备了一个
Ahoy Matey! Ooh
喂 小兄弟 喔
What?
什么
Bummer
蠢货
Smile!
笑啊
Smile for the camera
对着镜头笑
It makes me feel weak
这感觉可不好
Who's ticklish? It doesn't work on me. Here? I'm dead down there. Come on, everyone has a tickle spot
谁怕痒来着 我可不吃这一套 这里 我毫无感觉的 得了吧 每个人都有一个痒痒点
Come here, look at this
过来 看看这个
"And then hansel and gretel
那个时候汉塞尔和格雷特
"Pushed the wicked old woman into the oven
把老巫婆推进炉子
"And the godless witch was miserably burnt to death"
对神不敬的女巫被悲惨地烧死了
Let me get this straight
让我把这个捋清楚
The story is about cannibalism and burning people alive
这个故事是关于同类相食和焚烧活人
Yeah
是啊
No wonder kids are so messed up!
难怪孩子们如此害怕
Getting along is exhausting
好好相处是很累的
Back at ya, Tim
你说得对 蒂姆
You should have seen your face in that picture
你应该看看那张照片上你的脸
You were all
你一直都
重点讲解

put sth on
to dress yourself in sth
穿上;戴上
Hurry up! Put your coat on!
快点!把外衣穿上!

exhausting
使人疲惫不堪的;令人筋疲力尽的
an exhausting day at work
工作得筋疲力尽的一天
I find her exhausting—she never stops talking.
我发现她真累人——她总是不停地说话。

mess up
mess sth up

to spoil sth or do it badly
把…弄糟;胡乱地做
I've really messed up this time.
这次我真的把事情给弄糟了。
If you cancel now you'll mess up all my arrangements.
如果你现在取消,就会破坏我所有的安排。

视频及简介
该片介绍的是坦普尔顿一家的故事。

分享到