摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第284期:欧洲对少女来说不安全
日期:2017-07-15 11:24

(单词翻译:单击)

Yeah. We'll have a great time. Cafés, museums, Plus, Europe is not safe for teenage girls.
没错,我们一定会玩得很开心的。各种餐厅,博物馆,再说了,欧洲对少女来说可不安全。
You've seen "Taken"? Could you imagine dad getting that phone call?
你看过《飓风营救》吗?你能想象爸爸要是收到那通电话会怎样吗?
What is his particular set of skills? Juggling?
他能有什么特殊技能啊?变魔术吗?
Hey, Dad, can we talk?
老爸,我们能谈谈吗?
Sure, honey. - In private.
当然了,亲爱的。-私下里谈。

md24a12.jpg


Oh, not so hard. I can't breathe. Little robot humor.
别那么用力,我无法呼吸了。小小的机器人笑话。
I noticed you didn't laugh at my robot joke. What's going on?
我注意到你听到我的机器人笑话并没有笑。出什么事了?
Everyone thinks beth is so great, but I think she's crazy. She's been after me all day.
大家都觉得贝丝超级好,但我觉得她是个疯子。她已经针对我一整天了。
Why would she be after you?
她为什么要针对你?
She thinks I'm in love with Andy.
她觉得我爱上安迪了。
Are you?
那你有吗?
No. I mean, I care about him. He makes me laugh. I like spending time with him.
没有,我的确关心他。他能逗我发笑,我喜欢跟他在一起玩。
Well, do you think about him when he's not around?
当他不在你身边时,你会想他吗?
I guess.
会吧。
Sometimes, I see something funny and I think, "Oh, Andy would love that. I wish he were here so I could share it with him."
有时候,我看到一些好笑的事,就会心想"安迪一定超爱这个的。我真希望他也在这里,我就能跟他一起乐了。"
But...Honey, I know I'm just a robot, but that sounds like love to me.
但是,亲爱的,我知道我只是个机器人,但在我看来那就是爱啊。
Doesn't matter anyway. He's in love with someone else. Maybe I'm the crazy one.
反正也无所谓了。他在爱着别人。或许我才是个疯子吧。
Don't mean to interrupt. Just came to say goodbye. Beth and I are going to take a drive, try to catch the sunset.
我不是故意要打扰的。只是来道别一下。贝丝和我打算开车出去兜兜风,欣赏夕阳的美景。
Okay, well, have fun.
好的,祝你们玩的开心。
Okay.
好的。
It's Haley. Haley's the girl. You love Ha-- love each other!
是海莉,海莉就是那个女孩,你爱的是海...你们互相爱着对方!
Come on. I'll walk you out.
走吧,我送你们出去。
Where are you going?
你们要去哪儿啊?
You guys love each oth-- You're making a huge mistake!
你们爱着对方...你们正在犯下一个巨大的错!

分享到