摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第270期:没想到您会亲自出现
日期:2017-07-10 16:43

(单词翻译:单击)

Jay? - Hey, Dan! Gee, I didn't think you'd show up in person.
杰?-是丹啊!天哪,我没想到您会亲自出现。
Claire, this is the big cheese, Dan Signer.
克莱尔,这位就是重要人物丹·希格诺。
Hi, Mr. Signer. Such a pleasure to meet you. I'm so sorry about all that back and forth today.
您好,希格诺先生,很高兴认识您。我为今天反反复复的态度向您道个歉。
Hey, I'll handle it from here.
行了,让我来。

md23a12.jpg


Dan, we love doing business with you, but I gotta put my foot down when it comes to Claire.
丹,我们很喜欢跟你们合作。但是这事跟克莱尔有关,我得坚定一点。
This is my little baby girl here.
这是我的宝贝女儿。
The best part of my day is having a coffee with her in the break room,
我一天之中最美好的时光就是和她一起在休息室喝杯咖啡,
and it wasn't that long ago that she was sitting at the breakfast table eating heart-shaped waffles that I made for her.
而且这之前没多久她还坐在早餐桌前吃着我给她做的心形华夫饼。
I tell ya, it puts a lump in your throat.
我告诉你,这简直让人哽咽。
Anyway, uh, I don't know how I got to be the luckiest S.O.B. alive...
不管怎么说吧,我不知道我凭什么成了最幸运的家伙,
But if I have just even a few grains left in that hourglass...I'm gonna be spending it with...I almost just called her by her childhood nickname there.
但是只要我还有那么一点时日...我就想用来跟...我差点就把她的小名给说出来了。
Ah, what the hell? My little bunny foo-foo.
管他呢。我的小福福兔宝宝。
Oh, no. - Let me walk you out, Dan.
哦,别说了。-我送你出去吧,丹。
Bunny! - Thanks for coming.
兔宝宝!-感谢你的大驾光临。
Bunny!
兔宝宝!
Who's Dan Signer?
谁是丹·希格诺?
I thought we were grabbing a beer at the club.
我们不是要去俱乐部喝酒吗。
Just keep walking, Mel.
只管向前走,梅奥。
Uh, Lily, are you busy?
那个,莉莉,你在忙吗?
Depends.
看情况。
Well, we wanted to have a little talk about feelings.
我们想聊一聊关于感受的话题。
Oh, actually, I have this project due tomorrow -- Okay, honey. No, no. It's okay. It's okay. Let's just sit down.
好吧,其实我明天得交这份设计作业...好吧,亲爱的,收起来,没关系的。坐下来。
Listen, we just wanted to ask if you think I cry too much. And you can be honest.
听着,我们只想问你觉不觉得我哭太多。你可以说实话。
I don't want to answer 'cause you might cry.
我不太想回答,不然你可能又要哭。
Yeah, well...She cares about my feelings!
好吧...她是在乎我的感受的!

分享到