摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第260期:父亲不在乎我的死活
日期:2017-07-07 12:22

(单词翻译:单击)

That's it. I'm doing it. I'm throwing out all my socks and starting over.
没错。我下定决心了。我要把所有的袜子都扔掉,重新开始。
And they say Tina was brave for leaving Ike.
他们还说蒂娜离开艾克很勇敢。
Oh, God. That hurts.
天呐,好疼。
Oh, my Gosh. You cut yourself.
天呐,你切到自己了。
Hey, don't get blood in my eggs.
嘿,血可别流到我的蛋里。

md23a2.jpg


We're getting concerned that Lily hasn't developed an adequate sense of empathy.
我们越来越担心莉莉似乎不是很有同情心。
Insofar as she doesn't have any at all.
应该说是完全没有。
Okay, that's good. I can feel that working.
好吧,很好,感觉好像有用。
I know. I can finally breathe.
是啊,终于可以呼吸了。
I can't hear myself think!
吵得我都无法思考了!
Nice preview of our sunset years.
完全可以预见到我们的暮年生活。
She literally pulled the plug on us.
她居然真的把插头拔掉了。
I wasn't gonna mention the other job offer to my dad, but I didn't want him just hearing about it, so after wrestling with it all day, I decided to tell him.
我没打算告诉我爸有关另一个工作机会的事情,但我也不想他从别人那里知道,所以在纠结一天后,我决定告诉他。
Hey, you're in early.
你来得真早啊。
Are you ready to have a laugh?
你是想听个笑话吗?
Janice's haircut? Give her some slack. She just went through a breakup...with a woman, I assume, based on the haircut.
杰妮斯的发型吗?别给她压力啦。她刚刚分手...估计是跟个女的,我看她发型猜的。
No, it's even funnier.
不,其实更有意思。
Uh, so you know how hard I've been working on the Grand Royal Hotel account?
你知道我一直在努力争取皇家大饭店这个客户吧?
Not giving raises till next year, but go on.
想加薪等明年吧,不过你继续说。
They offered me a job. Crazy, right?
他们请我去工作。疯了对吧?
Yeah. - Yeah.
是啊。-是啊。
I mean, maybe not "crazy", but trying to poach the boss's daughter? I must have impressed 'em.
也不能算疯了,但是居然想挖走老板的女儿?我一定是给他们留下了深刻印象。
You gotta take this offer.
你得接受这份工作。
What?
什么?
Higher salary, better benefits. I mean, you might have to travel more, which is time away from Phil. Nothing but upside.
工资更高,福利更好。你可能得经常出差,那就意味着要离开菲尔。全是好处。
He was right. It was a great opportunity.
他说得对。确实是个大好的机会。
I may have been a bit hasty turning down that job offer so quickly.
那个工作机会我可能拒绝得太急了。
Do you think you could give me a day or two to think about it?
可以给我一两天时间考虑一下吗?
Yes, it would mean leaving my dad, but this was business. It wasn't personal.
是,这意味着我得离开我爸,但这是生意场。跟个人没关系。
Plus, clearly my father doesn't care if I live or die.
而且,我父亲显然不在乎我的死活。

分享到