欢乐好声音(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第22期 米娜回家的待遇
日期:2017-07-05 08:08

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Oh, here she is
哦 她来了
Quiet down, everybody
大家安静
So, Meena, are you in the show?
米娜 你真的去参加那个节目了吗
Uh, well, yeah, kind of but
呃 是的 可以这么说 但是
She did it!
她做到了
Oh, I'm so proud of you, I could pop!
哦 我太为你骄傲了 我高兴得快要飞起来了
That's my birthday wish coming true right there!
我的生日愿望实现了
Meena, we love you!
米娜 我们爱你
Don't be mad okay? It was your grandma
别生气 好吗 是你的祖母
She told the whole street about your audition
是她告诉十里乡亲你去海选的
Mom! No, wait. Baby
妈妈 别 等等 宝贝
You need to save that singing voice of yours
你需要保护好你的嗓子
So, from now on, just nod or shake your head okay?
所以 从现在开始 你只需要点头和摇头就可以了 好吗
How was that dad?
怎么样了 爸爸
You're still too soft on the corners, Johnny. You got to attack 'em
你还是关键时刻掉链子 强尼 你就该给他们点颜色看看
And you're crunching the gears. I told you you got to be gentle with the
但你一直犹豫不决 告诉过你 你要温柔地
Look, turn that down
把这个关掉
Listen to your father!
听爸爸说
"Too soft on the corners, Johnny"
关键时刻掉链子 强尼
"You're not doing it right, Johnny"
你又搞砸了 强尼
"Speed up, Johnny"
加速 强尼
"Do it like I showed you"
你要照我说的去做
Dad?
爸爸
Oh, no! I've run over my dad
哦 不 我碾了我爸爸
Now that is more like it
这才像点样子
重点讲解

crunch on sth
to crush sth noisily between your teeth when you are eating
嘎吱嘎吱地嚼
She crunched her apple noisily.
她吃苹果发出嘎嚓嘎嚓的声音。

show
演出;歌舞表演
to go to a show
去看演出
a one-woman / -man show
女/男演员单人表演
to put on / stage a show
上演/演出节目
She's the star of the show !
她是这台演出的明星!

gear

first / second, etc. gear
一挡、二挡等
reverse gear
倒挡
low / high gear
低速/高速挡
(BrE) bottom / top gear
最低/最高挡
(BrE) to change gear
换挡
(NAmE) to shift gear
换挡
When parking on a hill, leave the car in gear.
在山上停车时把汽车挂上挡。
What gear are you in?
你挂的是几挡?
He drove wildly, crashing through the gears like a maniac.
他开车很野,发疯似地啪啦啪啦地换挡。

auditon for sth
to take part in an audition
试演;试唱;试音
She was auditioning for the role of Lady Macbeth.
她试演了麦克佩斯夫人的角色。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是月伯乐开始歌剧生涯的故事。

分享到