梅林传奇第1季第11集:The Labyrinth of Gedref 迷宫(9)
日期:2017-06-19 10:20

(单词翻译:单击)

You're making tea from my bath water?
你用我的洗澡水泡茶?
It's not so bad. Perhaps a little...soapy. What does Arthur think about the curse?
没那么糟糕。也许是有一点......肥皂味。亚瑟是怎么看这个诅咒的?
He doesn't believe it's his fault. He's convinced Anhora is responsible for it.
他不相信这是他的错。他坚信安赫拉应对此负责。
If you do not wish to drink bath water, you'd better make sure Arthur sees sense.
如果你不想喝洗澡水,你最好要让亚瑟认识到真相。
That...rat! It has eaten through my boot.Look at it!
那只老鼠!咬穿了我的靴子。看到没!
I guess the rat must be hungry as the rest of us!
那只老鼠肯定也饿得慌!
You think this is funny? Moderately.
你觉得很好笑吗? 一般般。
Get it mended, and find that rat.
补好靴子,找到那只老鼠。
Have you given any more thought to what Anhora said last night?
关于昨晚安赫拉说的话你后来有没有再想一想?
Well, he may have escaped last night, but at least we now know who we're looking for.
他昨晚是逃走了,但我们现在知道目标了。
I have told my father that I will find this Anhora and put an end to it.
我已经告诉父亲我会找到这个安赫拉,然后结束这一切。
What if he's telling the truth about the curse?
万一他说的都是真的呢?

分享到
重点单词
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.