梅林传奇第1季第4集:The Poisoned Chalice 餐杯之毒(14)
日期:2017-01-12 09:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Hold his nose.
捏住他的鼻子。
Swallow, Merlin. Swallow it.
喝下去,梅林。咽下去。
He's stopped breathing. What's happening? Gaius?
他没有呼吸了。发生了什么?盖乌斯?
His heart has stopped.
他的心跳停止了。
He's dead?
他死了?
He can't be. It can't be. It was his destiny.
不会的。不可能。这是他的命运。
It's my fault. If I'd have got here sooner, if I'd have been quicker.
都是我的错。如果我能早点回来,如果我能更快一点。
No, no. It was me. I should've looked after him better. It's my fault.
不,不。是我的错。我应该照顾好他。是我的过错。
It's disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're old enough to be her grandfather.
真是恶心。你羞不羞。你的年纪都足以当她祖父了。
Merlin! You're alive.
梅林!你还活着。
I'm the ghost come back to haunt you.
我是回来找你的鬼魂。
Sorry, I'm just...I thought you were dead.
对不起,我只是...我以为你死了。
It's fine. It's more than fine. Um...what happened? The last thing I remember is drinking the wine.
没事儿。应该说我很好。发生了什么事?我只记得我喝了那酒。
Sire, forgive the interruption. But may I speak with you? Not now.
陛下,恕我打断。但能否和您单独谈一谈? 现在不行。
But your highness it is important.
陛下这十分重要。
Word of Bayard's arrest has got back to Mercia. We're about to be attacked.
贝亚德被捕的消息一经传入麦西亚。我们就可能遭到攻击。
I feel that what I have to tell you may have some bearing on your plans. Please, it will only take a moment.
鄙人认为我将禀告之事与您的计划有所联系。求您了,只需片刻。

分享到