摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第218期:抚养我长大的圣人
日期:2017-06-23 07:25

(单词翻译:单击)

Wasn't it Cyrus?
不是赛勒斯吗?
I think I would know the name of the saint that practically raised me.
我想我会记得那个抚养我长大的圣人的名字。
I forgot to give grandpa his birthday crown.
我忘记给爷爷生日王冠了。
Wait a minute. What's this? Does Lily have a fur?
等等。这是什么?莉莉怎么有件毛皮大衣?
Oh, boy.
天呐。

md19a10.jpeg


Yeah, uh, let's see. Oh, it's from Schwartzman's, huh?
是啊,看看呐。还是施瓦茨曼家的呢?
The same store that you and Lily just love to browse in every sunday after brunch.
那不就是你和莉莉每周日吃完早午餐喜欢去逛的店吗。
Well, if you must know, it was a surprise gift for you. Now it's going back, because you're a thief.
好,告诉你吧,这是给你的惊喜礼物。现在我要退回去,因为你是个小偷。
Oh, well, then, I want to try it on. - No! I want to try it on. - You'll just get attached.
既然这样我要试试。-不行!我要试穿一下。-你会爱上它的。
Well, it's a present for me, so I should be able to have a fitting of some sort.
既然是给我的礼物,那是不是该符合我的尺码呢。
Of course it needs altering. Since when do you wear right off the rack?
当然需要修改一下了。不可能从架子上拿下来就穿着合适啊?
I'm just not comfortable with Vesuvius over there. I hope you can get your money back.
我只是不太习惯用那个维苏威火山。我希望你能要回你的钱。
"Money back" -- there it is.
"要回钱" 就是这个。
There's a shadow that's been cast over this relationship for quite a while now.
我们的之间的关系笼罩着一层阴影,经久不散。
Is this about that time you were sleepwalking and came in my tent and kissed my neck?
你是在说那次你梦游走进我的帐篷,亲了我的脖子吗?
Somnamorousness -- the condition no one wants to talk about.
那是梦游求爱症...一种没人愿意谈论的病症。
You're right about that.
你说对了。
This is actually much more embarrassing. I just found out you lent us money for our down payment.
这其实更让人感到难堪。我刚发现你借钱给我们付房子的首付。
So...Here. Paid back in full.
所以...给你。全额还给你。
Phil, is this because Mitchell --
菲尔,这是因为米奇尔...
No. This is for me -- for us. And though it may be long overdue, thank you.
不,这是为了我,为了我们。而且这感谢也许有点迟了,不过还是谢谢你。
You're welcome.
不客气。
Probably seems awkward, but...It's happening-...could you throw that apron on me?
可能看起来有点尴尬,不过...真的发生了。-你能帮我系上围裙吗?
You're not sleeping again?
你不是又睡着了吧?
Maybe we should have another pot of coffee. That's a weird word, huh? Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.
也许我们该再喝一壶咖啡。那词可真怪,咖啡,咖啡,咖啡。
Amateur.
真外行。

分享到