摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第173期:她要嫁给谁呢
日期:2017-04-05 07:58

(单词翻译:单击)

She's still talking to Dylan? Really?
她还在跟迪兰说话吗?真的吗?
Oh, wait, guys, I got to go. Uh, happy birthday, Babs.
等等,我得挂了。 生日快乐,芭芭拉。(《燕特尔》主演)
What does she mean by that?
那是什么意思?
Hi, honey.
亲爱的。
Oh, don't read that last draft.
别读上一封草稿。

modern173.jpg


I just changed something in paragraph three.
我刚改了第三段。
Oh, oh, that's too bad. Paragraph three had some of my favorite...- Oh, please, I can see your eyes darting around the screen.
真糟糕。第三段有我最喜欢的...-拜托,我能看见你的眼睛在飞快浏览屏幕。
Just read the new one.
读新的那篇就好。
Can you just do me a favor and call your sister?
你能不能帮我个忙,给你姐姐打电话?
If she's screening, I'm not making the cut.
如果她在屏蔽来电,我肯定打不进去。
Why don't you just snoop on her facebook page with your fake profile?
你何不偷窥她的Facebook页面,用你的假个人主页?
I don't have a fake profile.
我没有假的个人主页。
Mom, save it. Brody Kendall just logged in.
妈你算了吧,布罗迪·肯德尔刚上线了。
That trick might've worked on Haley, but I know that's a picture of Chachi.
这种把戏也许能骗骗海莉,但我知道照片是察琪的。
Oh, my God. What?
天呐,不是吧?
Please tell me that's some kind of mistake!
告诉我这不过是个错误!
Where? Which paragraph?
哪里?哪一段?
Get your father -- now!
去叫你爸来 ...马上!
Dad, mom needs you!
爸,老妈找你!
Tell her I'm in the shower!
告诉她我在洗澡
Honey, who do we call? What do we do?
亲爱的,我们该打给谁?该怎么办?
There's no way Haley's married.
海莉怎么可能结婚了。
Then why did she change her Facebook status?
那她为什么换了Facebook的状态?
She probably didn't.
她应该没有吧。
It could be a computer glitch, someone hacked her account.
可能是电脑的问题,有人黑了她的账号。
I just think we should stay calm until we know the story.
我觉得在知道真相前我们都该冷静点。
Honey, I cannot get on a plane for four hours and be out of touch and not know what happened!
亲爱的,失去联系又不清楚情况,你叫我怎么在飞机上待四个小时!
It's not just the Facebook thing.
不只是Facebook。
She borrowed a blue suit from Mitchell for a wedding.
她从米奇尔那里借了一件婚礼用的蓝西装。
Something borrowed, something blue?
借来的,蓝色的?(婚礼习俗)
Do you get it?
你意识到了吗?
Who would she even marry?
她要嫁给谁呢?
I don't know, but she was with Dylan yesterday, and if she was gonna marry him, she would definitely hide that from us.
我不知道,但她昨天跟迪兰在一起,如果她要跟他结婚,她肯定不会告诉我们。
But that makes no sense. Why wouldn't he call me?
可是说不通啊,他为什么不打给我?
Oh, hey, Mrs. "D". - Hey, Dylan!
你好,邓太太。-你好,迪兰!
Oh, hi, Mr. "D"!
你好,邓先生!
Are you with Haley? - In what way?
你跟海莉在一起吗?-以什么方式?
Physically, romantically, maritally?
现实中,浪漫里,婚姻性质地?
No. I'm at work. I have a career now.
不,我在工作呢,我有事业了。
Hey, uh, can you hold this phone for a second?
你能帮我拿一下电话吗?

分享到